PDA

View Full Version : Photo of Engine Underside? Anyone?

jugadro
04-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Hey I've done search upon search and I'm looking for a pic of the bottom view of the EP3 engine. If anyone can help me out, that would be awesome.
Thanks.

mrfixit687
04-12-2004, 12:38 PM
like the oil pan and transmission and subframe and shit?

emosubaru
04-12-2004, 12:46 PM
sorry can't help ya.

Ryusan
04-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Dam that's CLASSIC!

jugadro
04-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by mrfixit687
like the oil pan and transmission and subframe and shit?

Yes...

Wow, actually I think the pic that emosubaru posted will be sufficient.
Thanks again.

jugadro
04-12-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by emosubaru
hope this helps.

http://www.legotics.com/Legots/Competition%201/Crazy%20Ivan/Crazy%20Ivan/Underbody.jpg

Hey are those Goodyear or Falken outers?

oogy-boogy
04-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Is there a specific "Q" we can help you out with in relation to the undercarriage????

jugadro
04-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Is there a specific "Q" we can help you out with in relation to the undercarriage????

My friend has a 02 EP 3 and we're trying to figure out where some fluid is coming from. Its been happening since before 10K.
Nobody seems to be able to find it.

KrakHor9
04-12-2004, 01:44 PM
Comon guys, i think he just wants a pic underneath the engine while it is up on a lift
or something.....

Bicho6
04-12-2004, 02:13 PM
It seems that EPhatch is becoming more of a comic relief forum than a informational forum. Don't get me wrong I laughed when I saw the picture but it seems that new people registering are posting meaningless replies that do nothing to the thread. This is creating a forum just like everyone other public forum out their where people don't post because they don't want to deal with stupid replies or being the butt of the joke (which i'm sure my post will be :D ). I just hate to see one of the best public forums out there that has class become like the others.

emosubaru
04-12-2004, 02:42 PM
well i did a google search and found nothing. sorry that my post wasn't informational.

Si4U2NV
04-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Bicho6
It seems that EPhatch is becoming more of a comic relief forum than a informational forum. Don't get me wrong I laughed when I saw the picture but it seems that new people registering are posting meaningless replies that do nothing to the thread. This is creating a forum just like everyone other public forum out their where people don't post because they don't want to deal with stupid replies or being the butt of the joke (which i'm sure my post will be :D ). I just hate to see one of the best public forums out there that has class become like the others.

http://www.i-vtec.net

-Mike

jugadro
04-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by emosubaru
well i did a google search and found nothing. sorry that my post wasn't informational.

Yeah, I checked google a bunch already. No luck - aside from plenty of "top view" engine pics.

I was hoping maybe someone had an image from an authentic [and possibly illegally obtained] Honda EP3 Dealer service manual CD or something.

03silverEP
04-12-2004, 03:40 PM
www.neuspeed.com

go to the suspension parts area for O2-04 si's and look in the top of the screen for install instructions, they have many undercarrage pics for suspension installs.

oogy-boogy
04-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by jugadro
My friend has a 02 EP 3 and we're trying to figure out where some fluid is coming from. Its been happening since before 10K.
Nobody seems to be able to find it.

What kind of fluid?

Is it still under warranty?