PDA

View Full Version : vids to share in my site

nozomi
04-12-2004, 03:16 PM
check out my site for videos

http://www.nozomikan.com/

2 vids to watch

1. dekotora
this is a video about decorated trucks in japan, very interesting trucks.....truely JDM!!!! <- this is my favorite! more than any hot rides in japan!;)

2. D1 usa qualifying session on Aug 31, 2003
this is a little bit dated, but hell, it's fun to watch with them japanese reporting about D1 in usa in Video Option!!!
Dorikin, Suzuki and Daichan are the host~ along with various drift stats performing in Irwindale Speedway
pay attention to the famous drifter "Nomuken"'s definition for JDM!!!

the JigGa mAn
04-12-2004, 04:10 PM
the truck one got boring after a while but the D1 one is pretty funny stuff...

shouldnt this in in off topic?? if so im ibtm

ShortThrowEP03
04-13-2004, 11:54 AM
The Video's Are Ok, Besides The Talking... Not Racist But I Cant Understand Them So Blank Them Out, And Put Some Music In the Back Round.. The Truck Vidoe Was Boring From The Start...

Rey
04-13-2004, 12:49 PM
OMFG!!!!

The truck video reminded me of japans version of RICEY HIPPIE TRUCKS!

OMG, imagine if they put all that money in to a honda or nissan. :eek:

OMG, the shifters are retarded as hell. Looks like a huge pimp cane. lol

That Jet shop whatever is like the winner, hands down, as being the riciest shop in the world.

That truck movie would have been so funny if someone did a voice-over in english like "The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge!!"

nozomi
04-13-2004, 09:16 PM
yea, sorry about that truck video guys. It is a little bit too cultural. only for people who've seen them or know more about japanese trucks could appreciate those dekotora . But that's truely JDM tho...more JDM than anything.;)

btw, those truckers who dress their trucks like that spent a whole lot of money, the owner of the truck tat Daichan test drove put in 20,000,000yen to mod it! The mentality for them doing that stuff is just like guys who wanna put up a good show car here. IMO i think those trucks are PIMP!

anyhow...more video will be posted in the future, bookmark and check back sometimes:D and hope you will enjoy them:angel:

Jpax
04-14-2004, 07:13 AM
well its a start :cool:

IIx 03 EP xII
04-14-2004, 02:03 PM
is it just me... or in the pic of his guages maxed out... is the seatbelt light on? maybe its not that light, but that is what it looks like.. and i know i wouldnt be going that fast w/o a seatbelt on!! you have some B-A-L-L-S-!!!

k20hatch
04-14-2004, 02:39 PM
The drift video is pretty sweet!

nozomi
04-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
i know i wouldnt be going that fast w/o a seatbelt on!!

haha....oops....:banana:.......quote: shaggy:"It wasn't me...."