PDA

View Full Version : ~~~EuroDezigns 6000k H4(review)

Mr_Sinister
04-12-2004, 07:36 PM
http://kevante.redirectme.net/image6.jpg
Verdict

Brightness/Projection
=55%
These bulbs project just about fair just below good. If you ever had bulbs that you just couldn't tell if they were in or not in night time city driving then these are it. at times I couldn't really tell if they were projecting at all. The claim that they are 6000 are false and alot of knock off bulb companies paint/filter the bulb to fake a scientific 6000k output. All things aside the distance on the bulb was fair and found when i switched back to the stock bulbs gave me a far better respect for them. The yellow was a bit deeper in the stock, The Euro's just seemed to soft. (soft light) On the good side is on a really dark night, you can see the blue beam very well on a side profile. And doing the wall test at the back of a factor the bulbs seemed to give off a slightly wider light burst. (low beam) High beem was good. but nothing to right home about.

in all my %, 50 % would equat out to the STOCK bulb. so as you can see it scores only a hair above the stock. The trade offs between the two are so close.

Color/Style/Night time look
=80%

The color depth of this bulb is very good, the night time projection is there and you can clearly identify this bulb from quite far away. (looking at the car) Even under city lights looking at the car, in a parking lot, its easy to see the blue tint in the light. If you were gonna show of your car and wanted something very good, this gives you the authentic look. The bulb looks in the realm of street legal, and the claim by the website and packaging of being DOT approved seems to be legit to me.

Value/Price
=55%

Was it worth the price of 16$ Canadian from a EBAY guy? Yes, but be warned the bulbs died 4 months after running them. And the other bulb died a week later, so that should tell you something about how far 16 bucks would good. But on the other hand. was it worth the look for that time frame, I would say yes. But do not buy this bulb for durability, cause its not there. You can return the bulbs to the states (manufacture) for a free replacement, but you pay the shipping both ways. and that will cost you maybe 25 bucks by the time your done, so its not worth it. I wouldn't buy them again, but I say again if you really wanna show off your car or just run something nice for a while for a drive, go for it.

sorry guys the pics are limited, I regret not taking pics of the factory brick wall test. This is a side by side look, when I was installing them, on the left is the new bulb and on the right is the standard stock bulb or which ever is more yellow, but if you look up close, the new bulb gives a wider beam, (confirmed) but only slight edge not much.

http://kevante.redirectme.net/image5.jpg
http://kevante.redirectme.net/image4.jpg

More reviews to come guys,

Next up the PIAA Super PLASMA GT, and the PIAA SUPER PLASMA
HEAD TO HEAD Shoot out. lol

Siman
04-18-2004, 05:37 PM
LMAO, those have to be the suckiest digi pics ever.

anyway.....back to the subject:D