PDA

View Full Version : so some dumb b@!#h hits my car...

513n179
04-13-2004, 01:39 AM
i was at the bank waiting in my car, and some lady comes pulling into the space next to me all crazy and shit. so as i sit in my car i tell my brother... "watch this stupid b@!#h hit my car". guess what, she did! she just kicked open her door and she hit my mirror. i was in total shock at first because i couldn't believe my eyes. then i honked at her, and she acts as if she can't hear anything. so i get out of the car and say... "what's your problem?"... lady still acts like she can't hear me... so i get all up in her face and say... "what the fuck is your problem hitting my car?"... she says, "oh, i hit your car? oh well"... at this point i'm trippin out... i repeat myself... she replies, "you must have real problems getting along with people in this world... i don't recall hitting your car"... so i tell the dumb ass to peep the damage... blue paint from her car on my white hatch... she goes on to tell me that it's nothing... i was really looking for a fucking appology, but she pushed me over with that shit... to me it's something, she hit my property and doesn't acknowledge that shit. she dismisses it as if it's okay to go and hit someone elses car like it's nothing. she then starts licking her finger and tries to rub it off... i'm shocked once again, now she's touching my car! without any luck, she says "oh well" and walks away... i held back from kicking her fucking door in, and wrote her license plate down... she mentioned that she parks her car at a bart station everyday, i'm thinking i might go look for it, but i got the mark off when i got home... this lady needs to learn a lesson... i believe in karma, so i'm gonna let it be...

that's my EP related story for the day... thanks for reading

evilep3
04-13-2004, 01:54 AM
Damn I am beginning to hate the human race more and more!
good idea letting karma handle this one... she'll get hers ;)

ep3hatchattack
04-13-2004, 02:29 AM
Fuck women drivers. Period.

kidXStreme
04-13-2004, 02:30 AM
fuk that..... i would have kicked her car like 5 times and broken her windows with my lug nut tool...that would have taught her not to open her door like a crazy bitch...i would have gone crazy when she walked away like nothing happened.....this story got me pissed off...lol...just makes me wonder what i would have done...ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

toda_power
04-13-2004, 02:40 AM
i say..fuck that bitch up! haha jk

oldschoolimport
04-13-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by toda_power
i say..fuck that bitch up! haha jk no kidding, FIND HER!:mad:

the JigGa mAn
04-13-2004, 04:59 AM
while you were yellin at her you should have had your bro call the cops

vasi
04-13-2004, 05:12 AM
key that shit man!!!

itwasfate02si
04-13-2004, 05:16 AM
Some lady was doing her makeup while backing up, and she ran right into my parked car while I was in it. I called the cops because she wouldn't give me her insurance information. I wouldn't have cared really, but she cracked my bumper.

I think that's nasty though that she put her spit on your car.......

Sarah

dj addicted
04-13-2004, 05:38 AM
I would have kicked in her door.. and then be like... "hmm.. sucks to be you... I dont remember kicking your door in."

EvilSlvRCiViC
04-13-2004, 06:03 AM
She would have had my footprint in her door after she went in to do whatever she was going to do. Leave her with a nice present that cost money to fix.

icegrill
04-13-2004, 07:35 AM
Bitch should be in the mental ward at Alcatraz:mad:

BlairSpeed
04-13-2004, 07:41 AM
I hate bitches like that. Some people just have no respect.

Hatchtastic
04-13-2004, 07:56 AM
I would have her on all fours doing her duty. Cant get away with that without repayment. If its small can be worked without money;)
If its large get the cops or the pocket book out.

Bitches = respectfull? since when? or was that a joke I didnt find funny?

greenguy
04-13-2004, 08:11 AM
Find her car, and with a handfull of pennys and some JB weld, go to town spelling bitch on her car.;)

Ep3 No.2
04-13-2004, 08:18 AM
thats f.ed up. go get some revenge on that biatch.

USAFHondaguy
04-13-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by dj addicted
I would have kicked in her door.. and then be like... "hmm.. sucks to be you... I dont remember kicking your door in."

HAHAHAHA!

LsVtecStolen
04-13-2004, 10:28 AM
Go find the Beesch and take your revenge.. Crazy glue a coin on the key hole of her car!

Keep us informed on how your master plan for revenge is comming along..

513n179
04-13-2004, 11:26 AM
i like all the ideas for revenge... i'll keep you posted if i decide to do something... i'll take pics and everything

Rey
04-13-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by greenguy
Find her car, and with a handfull of pennys and some JB weld, go to town spelling bitch on her car.;)

I really like this idea. HAHAHAHAHAH

Wow, I never got so mad after reading an incident like this. It was like I was there. No seriously, I would have blocked her way to the door of the car until she gave me her insurance information.

That is fucking bullshit. Everytime someone parks close to my car at work, I always get their license just in case. Call the incsurance and tell them it was a hit and run or something. And give the insurance company her plates. They will handle it from their.

Siman
04-13-2004, 12:48 PM
what kind of car was she driving?

oatmeal and serran wrap her car....thats all you have to do...

then beet the hell out of the hood, then just deny it....then beet the hell out of her car some more....:p

!@#$%
04-13-2004, 01:01 PM
you could always just stick a piece of gum in her lock.

HondCivc91
04-13-2004, 01:30 PM
vaseline under all handles and nails under the tires :D

teejoh
04-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by 513n179
i like all the ideas for revenge... i'll keep you posted if i decide to do something... i'll take pics and everything

...forget the pics. Why would you incriminate yourself :o

2pointslowEP3
04-13-2004, 03:19 PM
you should have fucked her car up...what's she gonna do? beat you up?

priest6479
04-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Good move man let Karma bite her in the a$$ !

I was with a friend of mine, I swear I thought I was going to get busted too. We took his dads 71 Nova out for a spin, he just had it out of the engine shop. So my friend is sitting there at a light, trying to remember how to work the powerglide, some ass in a BMW bangs into us. We get out, this dick is on his cell phone, he cups the phone all bothered, he's like "can I help you"?

My friends like "yeah a$$hole you just hit my car"! he goes Oh no I didn't and kept on with his convo. My friend trying to be polite goes "your car is resting up against mine, now get out of the car and look" he once again shrugs us off.The he tries to back up and go around us, so I run in front of the car before he can drive off. Before I knew what happen my friend pulls out the tow chains out of the back of the trunk, walks over to the BMW and smashes his front window in, then kicks in the fender. I'm in complete shock right now, he's like DUDE GET IN THE CAR RUN! I run back to the car and we tore the hell outta there. I can only imagine this guy in the bimmer must have sh!t himself silly!

BTW my my friend goes to driver school for the 3rd time next week, and yes he does have aggressive tendancys.

03silverEP
04-13-2004, 03:55 PM
well done priest an excellent story!!!! Fuck Rich Fucks who are 'better' than everyone else, he was probably crying for 45 minutes or had a seisure

specialblend154
04-13-2004, 04:03 PM
holy shit thats fucking crazy... i think the punishment should fit the crime, like when this kid threw a snowball inside my ep.. i found his car later and pissed all over it:D

siver-SI
04-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Call the cops and get her for a hit and run. Nothing like making her life awful for just a scratch.

DarkSiRacer
04-13-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by dj addicted

LOL... That's right

Had an incident like that happen to me once.. I was sitting in my car and this B!tch kicks her door wide open and it hit my car... My whole car shook... She got out and walked away like nothing happened...

THATS WHY I DONT LIKE PARKING NEAR PEOPLE

513n179
04-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by priest6479
Good move man let Karma bite her in the a$$ !

I was with a friend of mine, I swear I thought I was going to get busted too. We took his dads 71 Nova out for a spin, he just had it out of the engine shop. So my friend is sitting there at a light, trying to remember how to work the powerglide, some ass in a BMW bangs into us. We get out, this dick is on his cell phone, he cups the phone all bothered, he's like "can I help you"?

My friends like "yeah a$$hole you just hit my car"! he goes Oh no I didn't and kept on with his convo. My friend trying to be polite goes "your car is resting up against mine, now get out of the car and look" he once again shrugs us off.The he tries to back up and go around us, so I run in front of the car before he can drive off. Before I knew what happen my friend pulls out the tow chains out of the back of the trunk, walks over to the BMW and smashes his front window in, then kicks in the fender. I'm in complete shock right now, he's like DUDE GET IN THE CAR RUN! I run back to the car and we tore the hell outta there. I can only imagine this guy in the bimmer must have sh!t himself silly!

BTW my my friend goes to driver school for the 3rd time next week, and yes he does have aggressive tendancys.

that's awesome... :D

hamerhd
04-13-2004, 05:42 PM
She probably can't remember having SEX either!!

StLouisSilverSI
04-13-2004, 06:38 PM
I've always told my friends if I ever catch anyone putting a door ding in my car there will be door dings all the way down the side of their car...open the door really hard...pull down a foot...open the door really hard...rinse and repeat!!:D

the JigGa mAn
04-13-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by StLouisSilverSI
I've always told my friends if I ever catch anyone putting a door ding in my car there will be door dings all the way down the side of their car...open the door really hard...pull down a foot...open the door really hard...rinse and repeat!!:D

doesnt that hurt your car more? why not just kick their car

513n179
04-13-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by hamerhd
She probably can't remember having SEX either!!

Actually, I don't think she ever has... Being so ugly and all.