PDA

View Full Version : Supercharger question

audomatik
04-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Do you guys think HKS will produce the prototype Rotrex supercharger they used in the Civic Si challenge. It was good for 270 hp to the wheels with the other basic bolt ons and unlike the JRSC, you can't even notice it under the hood. I'd be very interested in it.

civicSIracer
04-13-2004, 09:29 AM
i hope so but they had plans for their turbo kit over a year ago and still nothing..

audomatik
04-13-2004, 09:32 AM
well maybe because they are switching to the supercharger instead.. haha i dunno just dreaming. i'm crossing my fingers.

BlackNRedSi
04-13-2004, 09:45 AM
i dont think HKS is going to do anything for our cars...maybe in the near future, but no time soon. but we can wish cant we!? :)

Peking
04-13-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by BlackNRedSi
i dont think HKS is going to do anything for our cars...maybe in the near future, but no time soon. but we can wish cant we!? :)

Damn folk, it has been awhile since I have seen you post :D Oh and moved to boost :)

swampdonkey
04-16-2004, 06:50 AM
Back when HKS was working on a kit for out car they canceled it because so many other kits came out...they figured there weren't enough eps to sell kits for. Maybe as more sell they will get involved again.