PDA

View Full Version : Did a test drive of various different cars today...

2.25CrushBent
04-13-2004, 09:33 PM
I wanted to see what i was or was not missing out on. I started out at a subaru dealership and tried out a 02 wrx. Very nice, and i like the trubo. Its fast but i prefer the way our ep's are geared. For some reason it just felt like my ep pulls harder. But i have to realize that a modded wrx vrs my car is no contest. Next stop was dodge dealership, i had to see whats up with their srt-4. Belive it or not but those dodge fuckers were way to proud of there little 18k "supercar" wouldn't let me drive it without a credit check. Heres the punch line. I went to the Ford dealership to try out a svt Focus, i figured it would be a good match vrs an ep. As i started the brand new 04 svt a large bang erupted from under the hood, and the rmps started fluctuating between 1000 and 2000 1 second it was 1000 and the other it was 2000. The salesman asked me to turn off the car. I tried as hard as i could to not erupt in laughter but i couldn't resist. This is a very good example of why i own a japanese car.

Yah i know this is a little off topic but i thought it was funny delete it if you want ;)

oldschoolimport
04-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by 2.25CrushBent
yah i know this is a little off topic but i thought it was funny delete it if you want ;) the key word is OFF TOPIC!

IBTM!!!!:D

the JigGa mAn
04-13-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
the key word is OFF TOPIC!

IBTM!!!!:D

awww ya beat me to it..but im still in :D

03silverEP
04-14-2004, 12:26 PM
Ford "Quality is Job One" right.........

k20hatch
04-14-2004, 12:31 PM
The srt4 is what really amazes me. I never thought i would say i love a neon...But thats really not a neon..Its a different car in a neon bodyyyyyyyy! I telllling youuuuuu!

Bificus
04-15-2004, 06:55 PM
I saw some dude this afternoon in a blue SRT4 and he looked like a grounded sky writer. Blue smoke was pouring out from underneath his car and he looked like he had no intention of stopping. From what I could gather he smoked a minivan and his car at the same time.

Skunk2ner
04-16-2004, 02:44 PM
speaking of test drives, yesterday i test drove an S2000. today i test drove an Si. i can't wait to get my Si... yesss...

Dres97
04-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
The srt4 is what really amazes me. I never thought i would say i love a neon...But thats really not a neon..Its a different car in a neon bodyyyyyyyy! I telllling youuuuuu!

That Car is a joke.... I want to see the engine life of that sucker. what does it run 19-20psi stock? Ha dodge cant even produce a naturally aspirated car to run more the 120k miles i want to see if this car will make it to 70k without problems!