PDA

View Full Version : how do i take the si off the grill

ilive2r011
04-13-2004, 09:33 PM
how do i take off the si emblem on the front grill?

Ep3 No.2
04-13-2004, 09:38 PM
check the diy threads and i believe it shows how on how to install your jdm h.

if not you could always go to honda and check it out.

SubliminalSi
04-13-2004, 09:48 PM
The most easy way i think is to take the bumper off and there are screws or clips holding it in.

Gearhead Geek
04-14-2004, 06:55 AM
To take the front Si logo off, just undo the 4 clips holding the top of the front bumper on, and pull it forward a bit, then shove a flathead in there and break off the little metal tab ring things holding it on.

Btrthnezr3
04-14-2004, 07:00 AM
I was bored one day and decided to take mine off. I just took off the bumper...using the diy from Paxie's Vids (ep3productions.com)...the bumper is a little bit of a pain to get off the first time, but no big deal with a socket wrench and a screwdriver. One tip I'd give you...is to have a large blanket in front of you on the ground so that when you pull the bumper off it won't go sliding across the concrete. After that, take the bumper off the car and set it on the ground, you can then see the back of the grill and the tabs that hold the grill in place. I used some needlenose pliers to pull the tabs off and leave the Si emblem in tact...then just smack the bumper back on...wham, emblem free!! :D
Good luck. If you need any help you can hit me up on aim (name in my sig) or pm me.