PDA

View Full Version : HFP wheels

ep3_civic_si
04-14-2004, 06:28 PM
hey i called honda today and i asking about a sticker they had carried but no longer carried it but yeah anywais i had ask them about the HFP for honda and they told me that honda is having a sale right now and u can order piece by piece i was just posting this thread just incase if anyone is interested u can order the wing right now for the EP for like 649 painted installed and get a indash 6 disc changer haha and they told me that right now they are having a sale which u can order piece by piece i dont know if this is correct but yeah anyone who know's more information correct me but i really was thinking about ordering the coupe HFP wheels since it looks like the ctr rims:D just posting if anyone is interested that's what i got from the dealer

Civicvtec1ps
04-14-2004, 07:37 PM
How much are they asking for wheels and tires?
How about 5 lugs swap if you have 02-03 si.

EtherGhost
04-14-2004, 10:54 PM
http://media6.motorcities.com/03GGM564142395D.jpeg

Coupe HFP wheels = :cool:

Do you know if this is a nationwide or a local sale?

ep3_civic_si
04-15-2004, 12:35 AM
i'm not sure about the 5 lug swap didn't ask them and they told me to call back tomorrow for price quote cuz i called them when they were closing so there computers were already closed or something but as far as the dealer told me it's a promotion from Honda America so i'm pretty sure it's a sale nation wide gosh i wish i still had my job! i would of ordered the wheels:D

oh yeah by the way EtherGhost how do u post picture i'm trying to make a members ride page but dunno how to post picture on the thread? not good with these web pages things yet i'mma try to figure it out.

EtherGhost
04-15-2004, 10:02 AM
ep3_civic_si, go to the Off Topic forum. There is a sticky at the top of the page which explains how to do it. Enjoy!

Graywolf
04-16-2004, 12:28 PM
anyone got the part for the coupe wheels? me wants, but my dealer is retarded...