PDA

View Full Version : Megan Racing "Hi-Flow" Cat

super_si_45
04-15-2004, 01:24 PM
hey guys, did the buy it now on one of those chrome, tig welded "hi-flow" cats on EBay, (they call it a cat, but its basically a pretty ass staright pipe that bolts directly up) got it, and installed along with o2 sim, one word, damn, it made a WORLD of difference no joke, right outta the hole, not to mention no more cel after almost 12k miles of turbo, i could feel a difference, sounds a little deeper/raspier to. definatly a worth while mod for only $85. if your n/a or f/i, this is a MUST HAVE if u ask me.

:D ;)

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by super_si_45
hey guys, did the buy it now on one of those chrome, tig welded "hi-flow" cats on EBay, (they call it a cat, but its basically a pretty ass staright pipe that bolts directly up) got it, and installed along with o2 sim, one word, damn, it made a WORLD of difference no joke, right outta the hole, not to mention no more cel after almost 12k miles of turbo, i could feel a difference, sounds a little deeper/raspier to. definatly a worth while mod for only $85. if your n/a or f/i, this is a MUST HAVE if u ask me.

:D ;)

of course you saw a huge difference....youre TURBO...
you probably picked up 20hp+ with that thing...
wont do much on an N/A motor though...