PDA

View Full Version : red03civic - Louisville/Brooks Ky

red03civic
04-17-2004, 09:59 PM
Whats up everyone. Just thought I would post a pic of my new wheels I just got. I know its not an EP, sorry :) I had to wait 2 weeks before I got them. The asshat shipping company that shipped them to my friends business forgot them twice! Oh well, there here now. I cant complain too much though. I paid a really good price for them so Im still happy. Tell me what you think.

Here is a little info:
17" ICW Phantoms, Chromium Black
215-40-17 Winstar rubber running at 34psi
Lowered 2" with Drop Zone Coils (very smooth ride)

Heres the pics, looks way better in person.
http://home.insightbb.com/~pharrah/DSC02255.JPG
http://home.insightbb.com/~pharrah/DSC02256.JPG

Next is a body kit but I dont know which one Im going to get. Suggestions are welcome.

Late,

Paul

skooba
04-17-2004, 10:06 PM
thats hot..........RED HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

lookin good, keep it up. I really like the coupes.

red03civic
04-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the props man, I love the way these turned out. And with the tire combo on them, it mekes them look bigger than they really are. :) On my way home from my fience's house tonight I stoped at a gas station to get some stuff, when I returned to my car there were like 5 people starrin at it. One asked what size they were, when I told him 17's his jaw just dropped!

Late,

Paul

estebones
04-18-2004, 05:11 AM
you got any side shots? so that we can see youe wheels better?

hm... the more I see the coupes the more I want one, too bad they only come sohc :(

still nice coupe

2002EP
04-18-2004, 06:26 AM
Those rims look great on your car. The only thing I would get rid of is the windshield banner, makes it look kind of corny, but the car is very very nice.

red03civic
04-18-2004, 10:10 AM
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I will have a few different shots soon, Ill post them up, gotta show off the G2 painted calipers. And the banner, its just advertisement for my friends shop. Im sure I will change it out sooner or later, just not sure what with. Maybe something smaller on the side window or something.

civicSIracer
04-18-2004, 10:36 AM
nice ride man.. what does the banner say?

k20hatch
04-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Drop a K20 in her! :D Looks good though, nice color!

red03civic
04-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Banner says FastLane Motorsports. Its a few of my friends, their shop. They are located in Clarksville Indiana. And the K20 will come.....never, 100K mile warranty, I would boost before I swaped. I wouldnt mind doing that though, its a nice engine.

simione
04-19-2004, 09:03 PM
All you need is the honda factory front spoiler and your good to go IMO. I had it on my 01 inca pearl coupe and loved it. Car looks great by the way. Makes me wish i had kept mine and done a swap.

red03civic
04-19-2004, 10:42 PM
Hey everyone, whats up?

Well, seems like the lip kit is a popular option when it comes to everyone. Im looking at a Carbon Fiber kit, got some crazy paint schemes (not tacky either) goin on in my head so I might go with something like that. Right now Im just taking in all the civics I see around here and trying to figure out what I can do to be different. Thats one of my downfalls. I have to be different, and thats one reason why I chose the wheels I went with, yeah, it might be a 5 spoke wheel but there is only 1 person local that has them and they are on a prelude and he lives about 30 miles away. So, I made a pretty safe decision on them I think.

simione, I too was --- that close to buying an EP3 but I was wrongly informed about my insurance rates. The lady told me that it was going to be like $5600 a year for me to have that car and $1600 a year for the coupe. I thought it sounded off but I didnt want to take the chance. Then, I find out that it was only going to be $3.00 extra a month for the EP and she gave me a quote from someone else. Oh well, Im happy with it now, probibly end up boostin it before the end of the year and doing the rest of the body mods. The SF kit looks pretty good, just wish the price would come down a little bit. Oh well, its only money :)

Late,

Paul

!@#$%
04-20-2004, 06:44 AM
get the oem coupe honda lip kit. It is the best for the em2's.