PDA

View Full Version : Rota slipsteams anyone?

william
10-12-2002, 10:47 AM
Hey all, just considering buying some 16" Rota slipstreams (black) for my silver EP. I was wondering what you all thought of those wheels. And to anyone who actually owns a set, how do you like them, any problems, any regrets? Any info here would be nice, thanks to all.

Also does anyone know the wight of the wheel + tire on a 16" set, I just hope its less than the stock 19lbs +19lbs.

Mr.02BlackSIguY
10-12-2002, 02:14 PM
they are pretty good rims. lightwieght and very afordable. but i think its played out. in my area. Orange county CA. evryone has these sets. i say u get the rota circuit 8, they are the mugen lookalike and they are pretty tite.. they are they same price as will as the SPrOTAS i mean rotas hehe

CleanBlackSi02
10-12-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by william
Hey all, just considering buying some 16" Rota slipstreams (black) for my silver EP. I was wondering what you all thought of those wheels. And to anyone who actually owns a set, how do you like them, any problems, any regrets? Any info here would be nice, thanks to all.

Also does anyone know the wight of the wheel + tire on a 16" set, I just hope its less than the stock 19lbs +19lbs.
Check out 'fishboy's ride. He has a silver EP on 16" slips. Use that search feature. ;)

02SilverSiHB
10-12-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by william

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=728

Silvershadow
10-13-2002, 01:07 PM
Rota Slipstream wight=?,but 16x7 weight=14.5lbs.(probably)&tires around 19lbs. depending on make &model.