PDA

View Full Version : which one???

atl01
04-18-2004, 09:38 AM
Hi guys, A buddy of mine has a EP with a RSX-S head swap done for about 4 months now and it is running great. So now he wants to go turbo. He deffiently going to get the the greddy kit but which one? Since hes running the Type-S ecu , how do we wire up the e-manage? Should he buy the kit for the Type-S or for the Si. I have looked at the wireing diagrams for both the Si and Type-S and the are different. So if they are different then how in the world is he using the Type-S ecu with the Si harness and his car is still able the run right?

bgsteve523
04-18-2004, 01:41 PM
call greddy and ask i would guess the type-s kit

emosubaru
04-19-2004, 08:09 AM
type S kit and then make sure it all fits together right in the ep's engine bay(may require re-fabrication) or Si kit and make a harness for the typeS ECU. either way you're going to need to customize it to fit, because the type S's engine bay isn't exactly the same, i'm thinking you'll need the downpipe from the SI kit with the fuel components from the type S kit.

it's pretty much a crap shoot though, you'll have to blaze your own trail on this one. but hey- that's half the fun, right:eek: :cool: