PDA

View Full Version : Allentown?

Junior
07-06-2002, 07:23 AM
Anyone from the Allentown PA area? So far i've only seen one 2002 Civic Si driving around.. it was black.. i was just curious, and looking forward to seeing more of them around.

SBC31
07-06-2002, 09:21 AM
I think they will be rare for this year, and this makes me happy since I hate seing thousands of the same car on the roads.

BTW, I will be near Allentown in September on my way to visit my sister in law in NC.

BlazeX12
07-06-2002, 09:40 AM
yeah, i have only seen one, euro yellow, around here in northren va, and i only seen him once, so maybe he doesnt live around here, and im so glad, i dont have to do to much to keep my car orginal. I rememer when the last si came out, i saw the blue one EVERYWHERE.

Junior
07-06-2002, 10:44 AM
Nice to hear from people, i didn't think anyone would respond.

ApexinSi
07-06-2002, 10:47 AM
I haven't seen anyone else around here with a new si. 1 at each dealer ship...euro yellow in color

SBC31
07-06-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Junior
Nice to hear from people, i didn't think anyone would respond. This should go under Unrelated Items, but I will leave it here for now. SBC31

So Junior,

You have an RSX Type S, any pics of it for us to see? Oh, and welcome to ephatch, enjoy your stay.

Junior
07-06-2002, 11:09 AM
I dont have pics, and if i did i wouldnt know how to put it on the computer.. the computer that i use doesnt have sh*t to it. my car doesn't have anything done to it, its stock, so it will look like any other plain rsx out there.

SiCivic2k2
07-06-2002, 12:36 PM
Welcome to ephatch.com! Thanks for not ragging on the new Si since you have an RSX! :D Nice car.

Junior
07-06-2002, 12:54 PM
Why would i rag on it? It"s a close cousin to the RSX, i actually like the ones i've seen on here so far. the black one i seen here was the only time i seen one in motion... looked pretty sweet to me! the only thing i don't like are the stock rims, but then i dont really like the stock rims on mine either but can't decide what rims to get.. the only ones i like for my car are the jdm type r rims and there like $500 dollars per rim not to mention the cost of tires. I am also considering Volk- Rays gram lites but my mind isnt set yet.

waldo
07-06-2002, 11:10 PM
i love the new hatc i wanna convert one to a type r and get rid of my 2k1 LOL i have family in bethlem theres some visiting me now that live off of old bethlehem pike :D well anywho i thought of a rsx but naw id rather have the si funny eh ?