PDA

View Full Version : just ordered my double x-brace

K20A3Si
04-18-2004, 02:30 PM
I just ordered my double x-brace from D3...i am pretty excited about it..it looks very solid....i missed the deal going on with them a few moths ago but i still think it is a great price....if anyone has this brace i would like to hear how you like it...thanks

I also ordered my OMP 4 point harness..i am going to be at the track alot this year hopefully, so i ordered one...just though i would share that.

oogy-boogy
04-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by K20A3Si
I just ordered my double x-brace from D3...i am pretty excited about it..it looks very solid....i missed the deal going on with them a few moths ago but i still think it is a great price....if anyone has this brace i would like to hear how you like it...thanks

I also ordered my OMP 4 point harness..i am going to be at the track alot this year hopefully, so i ordered one...just though i would share that.

You will absolutely love it! Makes the EP handle like a go cart. Have patience putting it on and I would recommend a strut tower brace to further stiffen the front.

specialblend154
04-18-2004, 07:01 PM
yeah i am going to start focusing more on suspension bc theres a shitload of fun roads round here. oogy-boogy, how long was your install time on the xbrace? i read that it was a bitch to get on.

oogy-boogy
04-19-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by specialblend154
yeah i am going to start focusing more on suspension bc theres a shitload of fun roads round here. oogy-boogy, how long was your install time on the xbrace? i read that it was a bitch to get on.

If I can remember correctly, it was ~1 1/2 - 2 hours with a ton of nut. The hard part is getting all the bolts started. Make sure you use zip ties to hold it suspended while you work.