PDA

View Full Version : My car's ass is hurting...

myeverlovinsir
10-12-2002, 01:56 PM
Ok,

some dipshit and his gf have just dumped a huge white scratch on my pass side rear bumper. Man it looks terrible. They knocked on my door to tell me, I WAS on the phone with my bud planning evening events and this shite crops up. Let them off with a warning.

Thing is my dealer has already fudged my rear up, and insurance is paying for the replacement already, but this is just another dent in a hurting rear bumper. Oh well, will have to drive arround like a marked rear end for a while till I go and get it replaced. Dam assholes that cannot judge a parked car in a parking lot!

My mother said there would be days like this, and happy thanks giving to you all!

My Ever Lovin SIR...:(

ek9jdmhb
10-12-2002, 04:30 PM
fuck those hosers aye!! You should have slap shot them in the face with a hockey stick and feed them canadian bacon drenched in maple syrup!
J/P man. i couldnt resist. that really sucks for your car. are the people that hit it gonna pay for it?

myeverlovinsir
10-12-2002, 04:45 PM
water off my back Ek9,

Let's just say I was quite kind, they admitted to it, and were able to contact me about it, so I think I am better off.

Would have hated that someone would have smacked my car and did not have the balls to admit it. (hard to argue with)

and no they will not be paying for the ADDED damage to my rear bumper, Honda went and did a job on it while it was in for service. Someone rolled into my car at a stop sign aparently?

To be honest I think it was another back up into a parked car thing, this seems to be the theme. anyways nuf said.

My Ever Lovin SIR...:p

ek9jdmhb
10-12-2002, 04:48 PM
i understand now. I just re read it and your bumper was already messed up. damn, i would have just been a jerk and had them give me more money. But i guess thats the way you have to be in southern california.

myeverlovinsir
10-12-2002, 05:18 PM
Got caught talking on my cell when they knocked so I was off guard. Took it to a friends and he said he could rub that out, I said don't worry bout it, that bumper is now Honda property. They went ande fudged it good before this. Some service I get hun?

HondaMan
10-12-2002, 06:14 PM
Ouch, sorry bro! Hope it gets to looking good again soon.