PDA

View Full Version : This sucks ass!

Gearhead Geek
04-19-2004, 06:49 AM
I'm without my EP3 for at least today, possibly some of tomorrow :(
Even though I don't have anywhere to go, it just sucks knowing that my baby isn't sitting out in the parking lot. I feel so damn nervous and fidgety, just hopin it's ok. I just keep tellin myself, "Don't worry, after this damn wait, you're gonna have real VTEC", but it's hard :(

Sorry, just had to get that offa my chest and vent a bit.

P.S. WUAHDJAGWEJAJBDAVDBAHMSBCZNAHHE!@!@%!@&#&@!^#@^%%!^$@!
(Sorry, one last bit of venting there)

EvilSlvRCiViC
04-19-2004, 06:54 AM
Keep yourself busy! thats the best way to do it before you konw it your baby will be back in your hands!

oogy-boogy
04-19-2004, 08:10 AM
BELIEVE me....I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Just do what I did: Buy a matchbox EP and push it around. I have mine on my desk and it hauls a$$ at will. It has a custom "Mel-bo" forced induction. :D

Gearhead Geek
04-19-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
It has a custom "Mel-bo" forced induction. :D
lmao, dood, you just got me laughin hardcore :p
unfortunately, i don't think i could have a matchbox ep3 by the end of the day, so i guess i'll just have to go pimp the ep3 in Sega GT Online or Project Gotham 2. btw, any idea when you'll be gettin your ride back? oh ya, and when are we gonna see the "Mel-bo" FI for a full sized EP3, and is it still estimated to add on 600000000000000000whp? :p

oogy-boogy
04-19-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Gearhead Geek
lmao, dood, you just got me laughin hardcore :p
unfortunately, i don't think i could have a matchbox ep3 by the end of the day, so i guess i'll just have to go pimp the ep3 in Sega GT Online or Project Gotham 2. btw, any idea when you'll be gettin your ride back? oh ya, and when are we gonna see the "Mel-bo" FI for a full sized EP3, and is it still estimated to add on 600000000000000000whp? :p

Hehehe....

EP should be back tomorrow per the dealer (translates to late next week in Service Department lingo).

Hahaha....I already rock my fat head back and forth and it does absolutely nothing besides making the EP imitate a truck with hydraulics. :(

I swear I'd lose a second on my 1/4 if I cut my melon off.:'(

Dunrick
04-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy

I swear I'd lose a second on my 1/4 if I cut my melon off.:'(

whatever man! - its all about the adjustable weight distribution!

k20hatch
04-19-2004, 11:11 AM
I kno how you feel to man, i was without mine more than a few times. it sucks. I just keep going to check on it! lol

danoonez
04-19-2004, 11:20 AM
You and your K20A2 head can just go ahead and cry me a river.:rolleyes:

;)

Gearhead Geek
04-19-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by danoonez
You and your K20A2 head can just go ahead and cry me a river.:rolleyes:

;)

:'( :'( :'(

there ya go :p
:)

NemesisITR
04-19-2004, 04:40 PM
I know how ya feel. I had to go without my car for 2 weeks. But it came back with an A2 motor and tranny that Honda put in:D