PDA

View Full Version : SI type R body kits.

myeverlovinsir
10-12-2002, 06:53 PM
Welcome to my beef DTH, I wish that there were just one decent SI(R) type-R kit. Something that is built to fit, that can give us all a good group deal. This of course means no prep, just the raw components that were made to fit.

Just my opionion...

CleanBlackSi02
10-12-2002, 10:02 PM
I think that in time we'll see a Type R style body kit that fits without modification. Patience Daniel Son...patience. I'll be grinding my teeth with you, waiting for it to come out! If Honda's OEM parts team is smart, they'll make one...

natesi
10-13-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02
If Honda's OEM parts team is smart, they'll make one...

So, it will never happen then, right?

= )

CleanBlackSi02
10-13-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by natesi

So, it will never happen then, right?

= )
LOL....well, maybe SOME company will have the intelligence to make one that fits on our car without modification.

dustinhurley
10-17-2002, 07:19 AM
I've been emailing companies to see if they are making anything. I always tell them that there a substantial amount of demand for EP ground effects that will bolt on without modification and I always tell them to go to ephatch.com to see this demand. I also say the first company that makes a good product is going to have their kit on most the EPs around right now. I know there's a lot of people with money just waiting for something to come out, I know I am.

todaCspec
10-17-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by dustinhurley
I've been emailing companies to see if they are making anything. I always tell them that there a substantial amount of demand for EP ground effects that will bolt on without modification and I always tell them to go to ephatch.com to see this demand. I also say the first company that makes a good product is going to have their kit on most the EPs around right now. I know there's a lot of people with money just waiting for something to come out, I know I am.

couldn't of said it any better. i'm going to SEMA show in Nov. i'm hoping to bring back a kit for my EP. i'm very exicited, i know they'll be alot of goodies for our rides/previews of future releases. i'll probably have to kiss ass, just to convience them to sell me a kit/something. otherwise pictures/brochures will have to do. wish me luck!

Dr. Design
10-18-2002, 09:43 AM
Since you are going, please make sure you come by the Intrax Suspension booth. You might see something you like there!
We will have something for the EP's.
Thank you,

Originally posted by todaCspec

couldn't of said it any better. i'm going to SEMA show in Nov. i'm hoping to bring back a kit for my EP. i'm very exicited, i know they'll be alot of goodies for our rides/previews of future releases. i'll probably have to kiss ass, just to convience them to sell me a kit/something. otherwise pictures/brochures will have to do. wish me luck!

SmoothOperator
10-18-2002, 02:26 PM
Tsunami sent me an e-mail saying they'd have a kit, sometime around December. And I'm curious to see what Dr Designs kit will look like. In another post he stated it looked very clean.

*edit* Any of you guys going to SEMA better take a digicam for the rest of us!!!! Please!!!!

CleanBlackSi02
10-20-2002, 05:01 PM
I'd like to see a full Type R bodykit for our cars that includes a Type R bumper cover (no 5 mph extension, reflectors) and the Type R lip attatched. ::drools:: At least SOME bodykit that follows the Type R contours....other than the Buddy CLub one...

natesi
10-20-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02
I'd like to see a full Type R bodykit for our cars that includes a Type R bumper cover (no 5 mph extension, reflectors) and the Type R lip attatched. ::drools:: At least SOME bodykit that follows the Type R contours....other than the Buddy CLub one...

Yea; I agree. That would be nice. Buddy Club is a little "over done" if you ask me. No one did, but still...

eh he