PDA

View Full Version : What the ep3 is really made of

SF-SI-02
04-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Hey I crashed tonite. I was changing lanes, put the left signal on, look over the old shoulder and BAM. This loser must have been trying to pass me, because I was driving slow to read the spanish signs (I was looking for a good buritto joint in a tough part of town (redwood city middlefield ave for you bay area crew)), thing is he was not in my blind spot, it was in a 35, but I was roll'n 20 to read signs. The loser wanted a CHP report, trading details was not enough. Any way, driver front fender: FInshed, front bumper: nothing! Rim: Scuffed as hell. The worst part: the front of the driver door took some damage. I think/hope the fender is just ordered, it looks like a tiny part of the body. The door scares me, because I fear that the insurence will want to putty and paint it! I started the claim process tonite, but no estimates or anything. Maybe I should take a bat the the door and mess it sup enought that they buy me a new one, but then again, I gthink taking a bat to my si would be pretty hard, its like beating up your best friend (think 25th hour). Any how, I have a $500 deudctible so its not all bad, just know where the hell you're going and don't get lost!

i-vtec04si
04-19-2004, 09:44 PM
dont take a bat too it.... ajusters can tell the difference btween a accident and tampering.500 deductable but your rates are also going to go up.. anyways good luck on that.

dofu
04-19-2004, 09:46 PM
if you need a body shop, drop by d&d body shop and detail club off of 101 in san mateo, ask for jose or cesar, and tell them i sent you... they aint always the cheapest, but they do good work

Ep3 No.2
04-19-2004, 10:23 PM
depending on how bad the car is you might be better off just fixing it your self. insurance is good but there prices suck.

BlairSpeed
04-20-2004, 08:34 AM
So, what is the EP really made of?

k20hatch
04-20-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by BlairSpeed
So, what is the EP really made of?

lol, it goes unanswered

TrippZ
04-20-2004, 09:10 AM
lol

good luck with everything

klik
04-20-2004, 10:20 AM
oh men a fellow bay arean, u want a good burrito check out 3 brother in EPA, but be careful for drivebys.

SF-SI-02
04-20-2004, 10:26 AM
I saw that place go up, I give it 3 more months til it goes out of business. I can't believe they built such a nice big place in epa!

Loudpedal
04-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Too bad about the accident man.

My rule of thumb is to only use insurance if you cannot get your car home (or to a shop) under it's own power, in some type of driveable condition.

SF-SI-02
04-21-2004, 08:28 AM
I live in a rich town, I took it to the local body shop: $2k! For a new fender and to do some light repairs on the driver door and to buff the bumper and rim!

Besides, the fuc_er who hit me claims it was my fault and is going after my insurence...!

ATRIOT
04-21-2004, 08:55 AM
If you hit him while distracted and in the process of making a lane change into his lane, then yes it is your fault.

Hatchtastic
04-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Did you get a ticket from the police? did they say it was your fault? If you didnt get fault then he cant take a claim from your insurance. When I got in a small accident the cops didnt put any fault on me(it was my fault). When he tried to clam insurance they wouldnt let him. My mom(when I lived at home) wanted me to pay him because it was my fault. He never showed up to collect so I bought a 500 dollar leather jacket.;)

The Ep3 is made of CHEESE! MMM CHEESE!

Hatchtastic
04-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by ATRIOT
If you hit him while distracted and in the process of making a lane change into his lane, then yes it is your fault.

If you are going 20 in a 35 and switch into his lane resulting in an acc. then its your fault. I wouldnt call him any names. From the way you described the situation you might be the dumb f@cker

USAFHondaguy
04-21-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Hatchtastic
If you are going 20 in a 35 and switch into his lane resulting in an acc. then its your fault. I wouldnt call him any names. From the way you described the situation you might be the dumb f@cker