PDA

View Full Version : bike rack inquiry

TAK
04-19-2004, 11:18 PM
Im looking to get a nice dual bike rack for the ep, does anyone have one that they know will work?
TAK

the JigGa mAn
04-19-2004, 11:40 PM
someones got it...forgot his name...the rack is yakamama or someshit...search youll find him

Ep3 No.2
04-19-2004, 11:56 PM
do a search.

dtexan
04-20-2004, 05:57 AM
I have a yakima rack that holds two bikes they work great just dont forget there up there and run into the carport like a did a couple of weeks ago. Other than that yakima or thule makes really stable racks. Before I end this i would like to remind you remember how much clearance you have with the rack up there. I have $1400+ damage up there now

stockblack'03
04-20-2004, 06:42 AM
Get the Yak rack. I have had one for years and have installed it on a number of cars. I works great and they have a wide variety of attachments that you can use, ie. Kayak set-up, ski/board mounts, cargo box, etc... Also, get the fairing for the front of it, otherwise your gas mileage will go to shit. The rack by itself adds alot of drag. Obviously when you have bikes on your roof, this will be a moot point, but for the times when you are wheeling around without them, this will make a noticeable difference. Good Luck!