PDA

View Full Version : Orange paint!!!!

sai_iii
04-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Please someone tell me that they have found the ever so elusive orange lamp paint! I want to paint my headlights but i MUST have that orange paint to paint my turn signals. Someone Help!

YooShin
04-21-2004, 10:51 AM
yeh, me to. I want to do this to. I like the amber look against the VB EP and I don't want to have to use some yellow art paint from a crafts store.

ep3*evogirl*
04-21-2004, 11:31 AM
where are you guys located. i sell the amber spray at my store(evolution motorsports) if you are not local i can ship it out to you. it is about 20 bucks a can but it looks nice and you can make it as dark or as light as you like let me know.

sai_iii
04-21-2004, 12:29 PM
eh....20 bucks is a little steep. How big is the can? Oh and I live on the other side of the country, so how much would shipping be?

ep3*evogirl*
04-21-2004, 01:01 PM
it is steep but i am just whoreing it out, for 1 dollar over my cost it's expensive cause everyone wants it now because jdm is really big right now, so it is all about supply and demand, i wish i could sell it to you cheaper. i would tell you how much is in the can but i can not read japanese. but it will do your headlights and sidemarkers depending on how thick you spray it on.just let me know

Ocelot
04-22-2004, 09:01 AM
why would you paint your headlights amber? any pics of this?

EDIT: nm, I see . . . just the side turn signal part. ew.

sai_iii
04-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Ocelot
why would you paint your headlights amber? any pics of this?

EDIT: nm, I see . . . just the side turn signal part. ew.

actually its pretty nice looking. I don't have any pics, however a member does have it done and it looks SWEET. Oh, and the headlights on the honda concept ep are done the same way.

bluEp3
04-22-2004, 09:03 PM
sounds nice when u 1st do it, but then when it comes out, well thats a diff. story. i tried it on my set of ek headlights and i kept making it darker b/c it didnt seem even and it came out like crap

civic hatch boi
04-22-2004, 09:25 PM
go to a hobby shop. and buy paint. its like $3 a bottle. dont waste ur money on amber paint krap.