PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Club CF wing

yomamaInMySi
04-21-2004, 11:38 AM
Just got my new Buddy club CF wing in today. I'll post pics later. I don't know how it fits yet, but we'll know later. I know many of you are not fans of the buddy club wing, but I couldn't pass the great offer on this CF piece. The finish is an 8 from 1-10, it's got couple of blemishes here and there, but if any one shows me blemish free CF or FG item and I'll show them my naked sister:D (I don't have one).

STP03BlueSI
04-21-2004, 11:51 AM
BC Carbon Fiber!!! post where you found that!!!:eek: :)

yomamaInMySi
04-21-2004, 11:54 AM
I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but I'll have to ask the guy that sold it to me. Supposedly there are only two made in the US, mine and another. I don't know if this is true or not. I don't think that these are made in mass production. I'll let you know once I speak with him. He maybe a member here I don't know.

k20hatch
04-21-2004, 12:09 PM
PICCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS

yomamaInMySi
04-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
BC Carbon Fiber!!! post where you found that!!!:eek: :)

By the way, you know that spoiler on your sig? You know the one on the Red type r that races in the supertouring races in europe, which I think is made in the UK? Well there's a company that makes one almost the same style for the Ford Focus here in the US for like 500. I wonder if that fits our car. I know is kind off topic, but I thought I'd point that out. I'll post pics as soon as possible.

STP03BlueSI
04-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Pics or Ban!!

jfw.:D

ranivus
04-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by yomamaInMySi
Supposedly there are only two made in the US, mine and another. I don't know if this is true or not.

It's not true, go to carboncreations.com thats where i got mine (still need to take pics) btw how much was your wing? Mine was $349 @ CC

I don't think that these are made in mass production.

They're not supposed to be but but that goes with any high quality CF piece for that matter. Hand-laid Grade-A CF....BABY! Accept no substituions.

yomamaInMySi
04-22-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by ranivus
It's not true, go to carboncreations.com thats where i got mine (still need to take pics) btw how much was your wing? Mine was $349 @ CC

They're not supposed to be but but that goes with any high quality CF piece for that matter. Hand-laid Grade-A CF....BABY! Accept no substituions.

Well then I stand corrected :D I went to that web site and I get some carbon fiber pistol grips for the pistol. Oh well, here's the deal. I got my on the car and it fits fine. However since the wife is going to be driving the car she says it gots to go because she doesn't dig it. The wing is for sale 250 shipped any where in the US. Price is non negotiable since I paid 250 shipped for it. I got the pics but I need a host. email me here and I'll send the pics jmarin@technologyresource.com

ranivus
04-22-2004, 02:56 PM
lol i just typed it in to yeah they make nice pistol grips. i ment extremeDimensions.com but yeah :o

Ep3 No.2
04-22-2004, 09:44 PM
damn too bad i jus picked up my mugen spoiler. id love to buy it from you but already got one. this guy is a A+ seller. he sold me my fiber images front lip and skirts. and kept great communication and every thing went through well. dont hestiate with this guy !

yomamaInMySi
04-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Ep3 No.2
damn too bad i jus picked up my mugen spoiler. id love to buy it from you but already got one. this guy is a A+ seller. he sold me my fiber images front lip and skirts. and kept great communication and every thing went through well. dont hestiate with this guy !

Thanks for the feedback.

BuddyClubUSA
04-28-2004, 07:08 PM
If you look closely at the wing that extreme dimensions is selling....you'll notice that it is not an exact copy of the JDM buddy club spoiler. If you notice, the center piece of the spoiler is not positioned right. I know....because i work at buddy club usa. Oh...and juan....it's art...I sold you the spoiler. That spoiler was made in Japan by the company that produces our original buddy club bodykits called Shift Sport. I am the only other person besides you that has an original carbon fiber bc spoiler (take care of it). Oh...i have to send you some pics of my car now...we put the true jdm bc kit on last week....the bc dampers are going on 2mrw, our forged QF rims in 16s are going in also. The bc seats are going in as well. Anyways, I'll post picks of my car asap. 2mrw I'll post picks of our company ep3 and our toyota chaser. Our IS200(altezza in japan) is at 20/20 autobody right now but I'll send you picks when it's done.

yomamaInMySi
04-29-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by BuddyClubUSA
If you look closely at the wing that extreme dimensions is selling....you'll notice that it is not an exact copy of the JDM buddy club spoiler. If you notice, the center piece of the spoiler is not positioned right. I know....because i work at buddy club usa. Oh...and juan....it's art...I sold you the spoiler. That spoiler was made in Japan by the company that produces our original buddy club bodykits called Shift Sport. I am the only other person besides you that has an original carbon fiber bc spoiler (take care of it). Oh...i have to send you some pics of my car now...we put the true jdm bc kit on last week....the bc dampers are going on 2mrw, our forged QF rims in 16s are going in also. The bc seats are going in as well. Anyways, I'll post picks of my car asap. 2mrw I'll post picks of our company ep3 and our toyota chaser. Our IS200(altezza in japan) is at 20/20 autobody right now but I'll send you picks when it's done.

Ha! See I knew it. Thanks Art, I tried calling to thank you, the spoiler was awesome. Unfortunately I had to sell it because the wife did not like, but it was really nice. I liked it but she did not:'( . Thanks for the hookup though. Take care and please send me some pics of the car.

Ep3 No.2
04-29-2004, 11:51 AM
that coment jus makes your spoiler worth that much more since its the real thing =O). good luck on your sale bro

yomamaInMySi
04-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Sold

BuddyClubUSA
04-29-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear that man. Whoever you sold that spoiler to is a lucky guy. Funny thing is that the owner(Kakimoto-san)of Buddy Club Japan emailed me the other day asking me if you liked the spoiler. I guess I'll just tell him that you liked it but had to sell it because your wife didn't approve. He's gonna laugh because his wife is the same way...if she doesn't approve something then he can't go through with it. Anways, I'm glad that you liked it and I will defintely send you some pics of the cars. Take care!!!

NBPep3
04-29-2004, 08:04 PM
I LOVE THE SPOILER!!!!! trust me that spoiler is being WELL taken care of ... ill be posting pics of my ep anti rice by tomorrow with this spoiler. I was shocked to say the least at the quality of this piece! its truely a work of art... GREAT deal! and thanks again.... what bargain!!! anyways pics of my car will be in members ride by the weekend. just have to get some pics now.. lol.....

just some hints of the pics to come:

BLACK
BIG BRAKES
BIG RIMS
HONDATA TUNED>....... stay tuned. lol - NBP EP3

BuddyClubUSA
04-30-2004, 12:13 AM
I'm glad that you like it, but don't thank me....thank Juan's wife. LOL!!!! Anyways, again I'm glad that you are enjoying the spoiler and please post some pics so that I can send them to Kakimoto-san in Japan. At the same time, if any of you guys out there no anyone that owns a performance shop and would like to become a distributor for Buddy Club please have them contact me via email (art@aaimotorsports.com) and for the rest of you that are just interested in retail please feel free to do the same and I will refer you to the nearest distributor to you. Please check out both of our websites www.buddyclub.us and the japanese site www.first-inc.co.jp. Thanks again!!!!

Ep3 No.2
04-30-2004, 01:24 AM
i know buddyclub is huge in japan, and is well known in stateside but do you guys deal wih single sales ? or you guy only distribute ?

BuddyClubUSA
04-30-2004, 04:06 PM
We actually aren't open to the public, but since I own an EP3 I'll be more than happy to sell parts to anybody on EPHatch or K-series. Give me a call on my cell at (562) 762-6899. I'll hook you guys up with sweet deals. Just as long as you guys promote too. Check out our website. www.buddyclub.us

the JigGa mAn
05-01-2004, 03:32 PM
We actually aren't open to the public, but since I own an EP3 I'll be more than happy to sell parts to anybody on EPHatch or K-series. Give me a call on my cell at (562) 762-6899. I'll hook you guys up with sweet deals. Just as long as you guys promote too. Check out our website. www.buddyclub.us

what do you mean my promote?

BuddyClubUSA
05-01-2004, 09:04 PM
I mean that if I was to hook you guys up with awesome deals on original Buddy Club parts you guys can help me out by "word of mouth" advertising for me. Word of mouth travels fast and in the sport compact scene it's the best type.

the JigGa mAn
05-02-2004, 12:30 AM
I mean that if I was to hook you guys up with awesome deals on original Buddy Club parts you guys can help me out by "word of mouth" advertising for me. Word of mouth travels fast and in the sport compact scene it's the best type.

gotcha i wasnt sure if you ment like you wanted us to have a giant banner with your business name and crap on it...word of mouth is cool..thanx for clearin that up for me

VividDreams
05-04-2004, 10:41 AM
We actually aren't open to the public....Just as long as you guys promote too...

umm, if you arent open to the public, why would you want to be promoted?

BuddyClubUSA
05-04-2004, 05:10 PM
I want the name of Buddy Club promoted. When we came into the industry years ago everyone copied our bodykits so we pulled out of the U.S market. Now we are trying to bring our name back through our performance products like suspensions, wheels, exhausts, B-series internals and hopefully by the end of this year we will be releasing our K-series internals. Basically, just because we are only open to shops doesn't mean that anyone can't promote and spread our name.

Ep3 No.2
05-04-2004, 10:22 PM
yah bro thats no problem. its not like people dont already know about buddy club. but i never even knew you guys did internals for the b series engines:rolleyes: but even better u guys r coming out with k series parts as well ! so whats the deal on some p2s. i dont wanna end up buying a replica set from a shop passing them off as the real thing =O/

BuddyClubUSA
05-05-2004, 09:29 AM
Call me on my cell and I'll hook you up. My cell # is (562) 762-6899. Cast or forged?