PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable Wing

yomamaInMySi
04-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Does any one think that this may fit the EP? I'M NOT ASKING ABOUT TASTE OR AS TO WHETHER OR NOT YOU THINK IS UGLY. BUT GO AHEAD AND FLAME ON. http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=6920

fishboy
04-21-2004, 01:40 PM
well it does have alot of adjustments points. as to whether ot not there is enough to make it fit the ep, that's hard to say. i'd have to look at one up close. hell i'd need one to put up to an ep really before we can say for sure.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/images/part/full/M-16600-A.jpg

EricP3
04-21-2004, 01:40 PM
..... You're kidding right???

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-21-2004, 01:43 PM
.........pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, no.

fishboy
04-21-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by EricP3

get you and your bone stock ep outta this thread ricer.

fishboy
04-21-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC
.........pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, no.

don't you have some decals to sell or something?

Civicvtec1ps
04-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Just get Mugen adjustable spoiler.
Simple as that.
I think that wing is hideous. Might be able to fit, Who knows.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-21-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by fishboy

:eek: brilliant!

drive through, troll.

fishboy
04-21-2004, 01:54 PM
:eek: brilliant!

drive through, troll.

thank you thank you! :D

no troll here though. and i've been here long before you, so you leave, sourpuss. :p

yomamaInMySi
04-21-2004, 01:57 PM

LOL, this is too funny. The funny thing is that I never heard any one bash the British built Type R that races in the European supertouring and that car has a similar spoiler. Personally I dig it. Though if you're going to put some thing like that on a car, then it better be backed by speed.

yomamaInMySi
04-21-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
Just get Mugen adjustable spoiler.
Simple as that.
I think that wing is hideous. Might be able to fit, Who knows.

Thanks, but no thanks. I heard (rather read) that wing cracks on the sides because the wind puts too much stress on those points. Plus I already got my BC CF wing.:cool:

yomamaInMySi
04-21-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by EricP3

:rolleyes:

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-21-2004, 02:02 PM
thank you thank you! :D

no troll here though. and i've been here long before you, so you leave, sourpuss. :p

oh yea 4 months longer....props!
and you've contributed so much more!

you sold your ep :'( youre now a troll in my eyes. :p

fishboy
04-21-2004, 02:13 PM
oh yea 4 months longer....props!
and you've contributed so much more!

you sold your ep :'( youre now a troll in my eyes. :p

now that's brilliant!

i guess that's what makes clubsi a better place. less people like you that swear you need a certain car to kick it.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-21-2004, 02:23 PM
now that's brilliant!

i guess that's what makes clubsi a better place. less people like you that swear you need a certain car to kick it.

just like the PM you got, you need to realize when people are playin...relax!

oh yea, club si, i love that place

siver-SI
04-21-2004, 03:04 PM
I only have 2 words to say. "Rice Alert!"

goy091
04-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by yomamaInMySi
LOL, this is too funny. The funny thing is that I never heard any one bash the British built Type R that races in the European supertouring and that car has a similar spoiler. Personally I dig it. Though if you're going to put some thing like that on a car, then it better be backed by speed.

that actually has a function on a RACE CAR. and dont gimme some BS like your car's a race car.

EricP3
04-22-2004, 06:08 AM
get you and your bone stock ep outta this thread ricer.
Ok, how does that make me a ricer having a stock car? Also, my car isn't stock, I recently installed aluminum shifter bushings and gutted my airbox. I just have been to lazy to update my signature.

FCobra94
04-22-2004, 06:58 AM
http://forums.clubsi.com/images/icons/vomit.gif

STP03BlueSI
04-22-2004, 09:05 AM
Wow alot of hate in this thread....:rolleyes:

yomamaInMySi
04-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by goy091
that actually has a function on a RACE CAR. and dont gimme some BS like your car's a race car.

Who in the world is talking about functionality here? :rolleyes: Half of the people in this forum buy stuff for the car and it serves no purpose. And how that F would you know whether or not I have a race car or not? Dude you're an idiot for coming to this thread and bash with no logic on your sentences. And how would you know if that wing on the focus is functional or not? Did you do a wing tunnel test on the item to support your hypothesis? You're full of sh#$%t. And please don't even bother to reply.

goy091
04-22-2004, 04:27 PM
you asked why ppl dont bash on the BTCC car. frankly i think the spoiler on the car is hideous, as for functionality on the BTCC car im sure there's some functionality for the TOCA to regulate the size on their wings.

to me you're trying to justify putting that wing on an EP given the argument that the BTCC car has one and why can't you. and as you stated in your original post "FLAME ON". so that's my two cents.

now if you want to say you're a "racer" and have a "race car" go ahead i guess, it's you're prerogative

dj addicted
04-22-2004, 05:51 PM
actually.. the touring ep cars that have those aluminum wings, still has no functionality.. the only reason they have them is that to race, it is a touring rule that you have some sort of wing or spoiler on your car.. hence why they have one on there...

Ep3 No.2
04-22-2004, 09:40 PM
y0 juan !
the wing looks like it might fit.
you gotta make sure the wings legs you can say will match up with the size of a focus rear hatch window

what ever floats your boat bro.

oh thanks for the kit once again =OP

da_ep3_guy
05-12-2004, 02:03 PM
if you could get the spoiler that's on the BTCC type R then put it on, but not the one that's on the focus it looks funny. let me know if you find a spoiler like the BTCC type R cause i was thinking the same thing and I think it looks tight (BTCC type R style). o' yeah, don't worry bout what other peps says, it's your car, your opion, your taste and it's you're ride, not theirs.