PDA

View Full Version : horrible dream - more like nightmare

its raining
10-13-2002, 10:08 AM
i just awoke from a very very bad dream or nightmare. i took my ep to school and then went to class. after class, i came back and my si/honda badges were all gone. there were endless scratches/key marks on the body. a bunch of writings/chicken scratch with a marker as well. and to top it all there was a poster attached to the back saying something like your car is gay or something. i was pissed, so i drove back home. called a lot of friends, especially those asian/mexican thuggish guys to do some revenge/justice. haha, then i thought i woke up.

i woke up, and i asked my dad, if the ep was ok. he said he took it out to the store, and when he came out. there was circular scratches all over one side. like intentionally. i was like wtf!? and then...

i woke up for real this time. i havent went outside to check on my ep but im scared. geez!? im paranoid or something. dammit. dont know what to do. is this a sign of things to come! eek!

just wanted to share that. yeah, im weird.:eek:

Jpax
10-13-2002, 10:34 AM
I had a bad dream also

There were all these boobies and i couldnt suck on them.

:p :p :p

Then i woke up and sucked on my wifes boobies;)

jaydub
10-13-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by PaXiE
I had a bad dream also

:rofl:

IceD out N CALI
10-13-2002, 10:41 AM
hahaha

Spidey
10-13-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
I had a bad dream also

hey i had the same dream except it was me who was sucking on your wife's boobies. :p :o :eek: ;)

toe knee
10-13-2002, 01:29 PM
where in houston do you live?

SmoothOperator
10-13-2002, 01:52 PM
hey i had the same dream except it was me who was sucking on your wife's boobies
Damn! beat me to it!

its raining
10-13-2002, 05:18 PM
um, i dont exactly live in houston.. i live pretty close tho, baytown. nobody else here has an ep. but i do frequent houston a lot. i go to rice university every now and then, and i'm feeling industry cafe at the moment. what about u?

Type X
10-13-2002, 06:27 PM
honestly if my whole car got keyed i would be jumping for joy

becuase i would rip the bumper off
rip out the headlights and jump on the hood

than go fully JDM and CW paint job ;)

god i love insurance jobs