PDA

View Full Version : Awesome ebay rear strut bar!

AzN Si GuY
04-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Since there's no more review section for the mods you install. I'll put it here.

Let me tell you, very easy install. The fitment was perfect. Took me an hour and most of that hour was spent watching TV, waiting for PB to penetrate the bolts. But all in all extremely easy to install.

This has got to be a one of the best bang for the buck. $24 shipped to my door and doing quick U-turns, and sharp turns feels real tight and snug. I had fun trying this out. As for being a generic strut bar, it sure does do the job of a name brand bar. Great buy :D

Fit: 10
Bling: 10
Handling: 10
Price: 10

4g63dsm
04-23-2004, 12:51 PM
i told you ,guy

2fastcivic
04-23-2004, 01:03 PM
got any pics of it installed?? i was thinking of getting that too since its so cheap.

EvilSlvRCiViC
04-23-2004, 01:28 PM
Just won the bid on mine cant wait till it gets here!!

AzN Si GuY
04-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by 2fastcivic
got any pics of it installed?? i was thinking of getting that too since its so cheap.

There are some pics up in K-series.com and some guys homepage, forgot the link. Another thing, on K-series it says you need a regular 14 mm socket but in reality you need a long neck 14 mm to take off the bolts and everything else is pretty accurate on the write up.

siver-SI
04-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Just wonder can you post some pics? Also who was the seller?

AzN Si GuY
04-24-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by siver-SI
Just wonder can you post some pics? Also who was the seller?

If I had a digital cam I'd do it for you, but I don't. Sorry but here's the link on the install on K-series:

rear strut bar install and pics (http://www.k-series.com/tech_detail.php?Tech_ID=EP_REARSTRUT)

The seller for the ebay strut bar is autobacs1.