PDA

View Full Version : koni yellows.... are they worth buying? struts are blown need help!!

maxflip311
04-23-2004, 04:38 AM
are the koni yellows n e good and worth the effort in intalling ... cause my rear struts are blown and i dont know what to do
some one help me out....asap

ApexinSi
04-23-2004, 05:44 AM
whats up fellow b-more citizen, koni's are good, they just dont make them specifically for our cars .. so some cutting would be involved, works great, a few ephatchers have konis installed, cant remember off the top of my head

halos02Si
04-23-2004, 05:54 AM
i think 02SilverSiHB had them on his car, maybe you can ask him how they feel

-breandly

CywiththeblkSi
04-23-2004, 06:02 AM
Got Koni yellows with Eibach Pro-kits. I like the infinite adjustability. You can stiffen up the rear to make the turn in better. Will work with sport or original springs.

maxflip311
04-23-2004, 06:53 AM
are they hard to install.... i saw the tech on k-series.com but couldn't really follow .. maybe cause i just looked at the pics... but also where can i get them ive been look ing for them but no luck... and the rears do they require mod ... i know the fronts do thats about all..

hey apexinsi.... where u located in bmore? im in perry hall

K20A3Si
04-23-2004, 07:18 AM
i hav ethe koni yellows...i work for honda so i had my work do the install...there is cutting involved...the front shocks are inserts....you must cut the OEM front strut and then place the insert inside the OEM strut housing..the rears are easy to install..i have had these on my car for awhile now and i enjoy them...you can stiffen up the ride to make it well....very firm...and make it less firm for daily driving...but i think these were a great purchase....hope this helped.

maxflip311
04-23-2004, 07:34 AM
where can i get them... n e sites? thankz