PDA

View Full Version : Considering 04 Si purchase.

nemessis
04-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Long story short. I had an 02 Si which was wrecked and totaled. Instead of buying another one I bought an 03 Toyota Tacoma. But I miss mi Si. And since I can't seem to get my truck back from my girlfriend, I have been lookind at Sis more and more.

But I don't want to get one unless I can buy seats to lower the driving position an inch.

So maybe not a short story. Any help is appreciated.

03silverEP
04-23-2004, 03:38 PM
well you've got 2 options for buying the car

get it used, the resale value is crap on EP3's (good for you bad for us) so you could get a year old Si w/ 10,xxx miles for $12000, seriously

get it new, just find the right dealer or use autobytel.com, don't pay more than $15,000 for one people on here have even paid less

as for the seat's, since you're saving on the $19,500 msrp, you can buy those nice expensive seats and have custom brackets made, just find a good welder,

or spoon makes a lower seat slider for the EP3, but it's RHD so you passenger can chill low, they say spoon doesn't make one for the drivers side (US) maybe w/two of them you could tweek it and make it work

no way around it, it's going to involve some fabrication and custom work, but all is well, good luck