PDA

View Full Version : inspection

halos02Si
04-23-2004, 05:25 PM
hey everyone

i've got my inspection comming up pretty soon and i wanted to know if the DMV will give me a problem as far as car being lowered or not, and also will they give problem for the exhaust tone. i figure i would put my silencer in the day of inspection. just wondering what they are picky for and what they definitely would fail me for. thanks in advance for any info you guys provide ;)

-breandly

jerseyjew
04-23-2004, 05:34 PM
I used to have to deal with the oh so terrible NJ inspection. They will nail you for tint, clear lenses on side markers, and you will probably fail for emissions too if you replaced the cat. Why are you going through an inspection anyway. I thought if you had a new car you could register it for a max of 5 years and not have to deal with anything for those 5 years ?

halos02Si
04-23-2004, 05:39 PM
i bought mine in august of 02 and my inspection is due this august.....well im going to be removing my tint before then....and as far as my bumber lenses...well i sold them so ill probably borrow my friends. so the only thing i can think of is the exhaust being to loud....good thing is i did not remove my cat. thanks for the info though....i really appreciate it.

-breandly