PDA

View Full Version : hello all

kwijybo16
04-24-2004, 02:10 PM
well hello.

i just got the best present of my life. i got into cornell university as an early decision applicant and my mom decided that since i was going off to college and that i actually got in, that it was time for a new car to replace my 99 civic ex sedan.

immediately she said nothing too performance oriented, so rsx-s was out of the picture. but then i said, what about a civic si. she immediately liked the idea, and we began to talk and eventually i got her to ok the honda factory performance package too!!

so we went out, found one with side airbags and got it. well, it wasn't quite that simple, a lot off bullshit with the dealer, but we got it.

2004 black civic si w/ side airbags and the hfp kit. oh man, do i love it. sooo much better than my old car. and wow, the car has 400 miles on it, and i've already had two different wrx's challenge me, not to mention little punk-asses at my school who drive around riced AT'd civics with coffee can exhausts. but oh man, is this car sweet. so far, i haven't taken it above 4000 rpm, but below, this thing is a rocket compared to my old car. i absolutely love it. people come up to me and say, ya know, i didn't like the looks at first, but with your body kit and wheels, that thing is hot. in fact, an s2000 driver stopped me when i was at the bank the other day to talk to me. he sells acuras up the street from the honda dealer i went to.

if anyone would like, i could post some pics.

so, i'm eric, nice to meet everyone here. i can't wait to get some more miles on this thing. one hell of a car!

-eric

k20whiteboi269
04-24-2004, 02:53 PM
congratulations. sounds like you have all kinds of things going your way. enjoy your car, and welcome to the site.:)

ep3si02
04-25-2004, 05:58 PM
sounds nice..post some pics up,to me the HFP looks best on black ep's ..oh and welcome