PDA

View Full Version : Liking The EP more and more

Gango
04-25-2004, 07:26 PM
I just want to say how I really like my car, well at least for my age, here in my town there are tons of EP's, really there are, except mine is the only one with a few mods so yea, I feel special. Anyway about the EP being not what everyone expected, well i think it is a great deal and i still smoke tons of cars with it everyday only with an intake and exhaust. Go figure.. even a few stock EP's.. I see old people drive them ladies and people my age, 20 BTW. So i am pretty satisfied with the EP and i love it, and those people who have wrx, evo srt-4 etc, etc, well think of how much money they spend for their rides, shit if i wanted to spend over 30k for a car i would buy a used badass bmw or benz. I know it is not the fastest thing out there but, the EP is still in almost every import magazine. I think it is cool, and as far as modding goes thats the good part about it you can pay it off faster than an wrx or evo and still have a few bucks left to play around. Just speaking about myself, cause i just paid mine off and now it is up to me if how far and how much i want to spend on it. It is my first honda, and so far it has been good to me.

Hope you are enjoying your same as I am.
P.S. Dont live life with regrets, you will never enjoy it.:cool:

k20hatch
04-25-2004, 07:30 PM
Ya man i feel the same way. Im gonna be even more Pround of owning my ep when it goes in the shop in 2 weeks!

2pointslowEP3
04-25-2004, 07:51 PM
it's not a bad car in terms of drivability and comfort; but if you bought it to be fast...then you'll definitely be disappointed.

i like it because it's comfortable and quiet, unlike my other loud-ass car with no interior.

plpong893
04-25-2004, 08:09 PM
well it is surely not a race car no b18b turbo :confused: when that thing is done i want a ride!

skooba
04-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Gango
I just want to say how I really like my car, well at least for my age, here in my town there are tons of EP's, really there are, except mine is the only one with a few mods so yea, I feel special. Anyway about the EP being not what everyone expected, well i think it is a great deal and i still smoke tons of cars with it everyday only with an intake and exhaust. Go figure.. even a few stock EP's.. I see old people drive them ladies and people my age, 20 BTW. So i am pretty satisfied with the EP and i love it, and those people who have wrx, evo srt-4 etc, etc, well think of how much money they spend for their rides, shit if i wanted to spend over 30k for a car i would buy a used badass bmw or benz. I know it is not the fastest thing out there but, the EP is still in almost every import magazine. I think it is cool, and as far as modding goes thats the good part about it you can pay it off faster than an wrx or evo and still have a few bucks left to play around. Just speaking about myself, cause i just paid mine off and now it is up to me if how far and how much i want to spend on it. It is my first honda, and so far it has been good to me.

Hope you are enjoying your same as I am.
P.S. Dont live life with regrets, you will never enjoy it.:cool:

Have you ever driven an EVO? The handling on it is insane, plus it runs low 13s stock. Most people who buy the evo, or sti leave it stock, although I have seen a few modded ones around, but the majority are stock. People enjoy having a great performing car straight from the factory. I'm not saying the EP isn't a fun car, but it sure isn't fast. You might 'smoke' a lot of cars, but I doubt any of them are noteworthy.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but your post comes off as saying the EP is better than those cars. It's overpriced, ugly in stock form, and the engine is too weak. Since you've paid it off, I'd turbo it. The k20a3 seems to respond quite well to turbos without requiring insane amounts of boost.

2pointslowEP3
04-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by plpong893
well it is surely not a race car no b18b turbo :confused: when that thing is done i want a ride!

shoot...if it ever gets done...I want a ride!! lol

Gango
04-25-2004, 09:08 PM
My buddy here in downtown cleveland owns the valet parking systems, anyway i do valet part time and I have driven a lot of bad ass cars, and dont get me wrong they are sweet as they can get especially an STI, but I didnt have the money to get one, but than again I would park a tricked out escalade with spinners and it makes you go insane enough to forget about any import, but my point is that the EP is not such a bad buy for the money. I also got the EP as soon as it came out and I was ripped off in the price, but even If I had an EVO, I would probably want something better. My girl always says to me you are never satisfied with what you have cause i always comment on the nicer cars than the EP, and she suggest to give her my EP...

Right like that is going to happen, I am scared to let her drive it she is freaking insane. I think that most of us dont realize and appreciate what we have until we end up driving a cavalier or something. Kinda of when we get lucky with a hot girlfriend, and than we dump her thinking we can do better, but in reality we end up with some ugly girl. I am sure that has happened to all of us at some point in life.

Damn I love this site, and I am addicted as shit to it.
Peace.

GatorBait.
04-25-2004, 10:03 PM
The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. Just keep that in mind. Shit, I'm already trading my car in, but I know I won't regret it. Just wasn't the car for me. Glad you love your EP though :D