PDA

View Full Version : FIZZ-EP3 Post your pics here ITS MONDAY !

02blksi
10-14-2002, 12:32 PM
ok alright everyone,

No one post anything UNTIL FIZZ-EP3 posts his pics. These pics for those of you who dont know are of his fully customized JDM'd out EP, that he has been talking up for the longest now! I Cant wait to see them ! FIZZ make me proud! --joe :) who will patiently wait to see the pics.:angel:

02blksi
10-14-2002, 03:18 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!

LOVELY EP!!! WORTH THE WAIT BUDDY !!!! GREAT JOB

http://www.fizzautosports.com/gallery.html

Mr.02BlackSIguY
10-14-2002, 03:27 PM
i agree... HOLY shit!. thats a nice looking EP. im so happy those JDM bumpers and lights fit our EP. i dunno about the front bumper... looks like he had to cut sumthin where the liscense plate is. good stuff FIZZ. im jealous

CleanBlackSi02
10-14-2002, 03:54 PM
So Fizz...how'd the install go on those JDM lips? Or did you get the whole bumper? I can't tell. Is that what Fizz has for sale? Info info!

Fizz Autosports
10-14-2002, 03:57 PM
The front bumper does not NEED to be cut where the plate goes but it was cut for a mod we will be adding in the future and decided to have it cut rather then take it to the shop two times for painting the same piece.

BTW thank you for the comments. :D I will post more as our EP progresses we are far from done but this is a start (http://www.fizzautosports.com/galleryep3.html)

CleanBlackSi02
10-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Fizz Autosports
The front bumper does not NEED to be cut where the plate goes but it was cut for a mod we will be adding in the future and decided to have it cut rather then take it to the shop two times for painting the same piece.

BTW thank you for the comments. :D I will post more as our EP progresses we are far from done but this is a start.
So the JDM lips fit with NO modification?

Fizz Autosports
10-14-2002, 04:01 PM
We used the whole bumper cover with the lip for the front and rear (in the process losing the side markers found on the SI bumpers)..... I believe it may be possible to fit the lips without the whole bumper cover but its not made of fiber glass so you would probably look at a lot more money to have a body shop make it fit IF they could. So in other words its probably easier and cheaper in the long run to purchase the bumper covers along with the lips.

Edit: Oh and yes anything on this car can be purchased from us.

CleanBlackSi02
10-14-2002, 04:06 PM
We used the whole bumper cover with the lip for the front and rear (in the process losing the side markers found on the SI bumpers)..... I believe it may be possible to fit the lips without the whole bumper cover but its not made of fiber glass so you would probably look at a lot more money to have a body shop make it fit IF they could. So in other words its probably easier and cheaper in the long run to purchase the bumper covers along with the lips.

Edit: Oh and yes anything on this car can be purchased from us.
Oh, so on Fizz-EP3's ride you have the bumper cover and the lip? ..and that's what's available as a combo through your website? Sorry about the nagging, it's just not clear. ;)

Fizz Autosports
10-14-2002, 04:17 PM
no problem :) we sell all 5 pieces of the body kit front and rear Bumper Covers Front and rear lips and side skirts (as a pair). We also offer the front or rear bumper cover WITH the appropriate lip for a discount and of course the whole kit at a discounted price. We can also get the Wing (as for the wing I have not experienced first hand the mods required to make fit the SI).

Feel free to call if u have any questions ill do my best to answer them.

HondaMan
10-14-2002, 04:30 PM
Wow, ultra clean JDM look! Good job Fizz!

02SilverSiHB
10-14-2002, 04:36 PM
looks nice, but damn how much is that going to be to have all 5 pieces shipped? And then I have to have it painted.
yikes. I think I'll wait for tsunami or wings west or kaminari

DC02Si
10-14-2002, 04:45 PM
Very Nice!!

02blksi
10-14-2002, 04:55 PM
02... they are OEM HONDA pieces so therefore they come prepainted (right fizz!) and shipping may be pretty pricey. I will be doing the same thing with my ep (already contacted FIZZ) I need to take a day trip soon to get these pieces, for now im just going with the jdm fron and rear covers sideskirts will come later. FIZZ i will be sending you an email shortly working out payment and final pricing.

NamingException
10-14-2002, 05:08 PM
It looks nice, but I'd rather spend that much money on a custom turbo kit or something, rather than making it look like a car that it's not.

Of course, that's just me.

jaydub
10-14-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by NamingException
It looks nice, but I'd rather spend that much money on a custom turbo kit or something, rather than making it look like a car that it's not.

Of course, that's just me.
I agree. It does look nice, but it won't really stand out to the average on-looker.

SarahVTEC
10-14-2002, 05:26 PM
Nice car! However, it will all be a waste should the CTR make it here late 2003-2004. Any ways, how much are you guys selling the entire kit?

02SilverSiHB
10-14-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by 02blksi
02... they are OEM HONDA pieces so therefore they come prepainted (right fizz!) and shipping may be pretty pricey. I will be doing the same thing with my ep (already contacted FIZZ) I need to take a day trip soon to get these pieces, for now im just going with the jdm fron and rear covers sideskirts will come later. FIZZ i will be sending you an email shortly working out payment and final pricing.
wow, they come painted oem color already!? that's cool. I can't wait to find out how much it will be.

2fastcivic
10-14-2002, 06:00 PM
looks okay. nice mods though. im not drooling over his car like fizz-ep3 said everyone would. but it looks good though.

IceD out N CALI
10-14-2002, 06:03 PM
looks good

Fizz Autosports
10-14-2002, 07:34 PM
"I agree. It does look nice, but it won't really stand out to the average on-looker."

you have a point about that but thats the Thing about JDM those who do not know will not notice MANY things but for those who know about JDM and the import scene in general its usally a good eye catcher... And for me personally I always perfered the quiet look with a twist ya know what i mean?

yes it comes painted in honda factory matched paint but only in Black Red and White :( so some of you are plain outta luck but for those that have Black Red or White EP's no paint is necessary.

"Nice car! However, it will all be a waste should the CTR make it here late 2003-2004. Any ways, how much are you guys selling the entire kit?"

I dont believe the car will look the same or Be the same in late '03' ;) for the full kit prices gimme a call at the store tommorow.

jaydub
10-14-2002, 07:40 PM
you have a point about that but thats the Thing about JDM those who do not know will not notice MANY things but for those who knows its usally a good eye catcher... And for me personally I always perfered the quite look with a twist ya know what i mean?

I agree, there's something more satisfying in having a diehard notice a detail than in having John Q. Public notice it.

02SilverSiHB
10-14-2002, 07:44 PM

yes it comes painted in honda factory matched paint but only in Black Red and White :( so some of you are plain outta luck but for those that have Black Red or White EP's no paint is necessary.

why!? why not silver. I sware. I hate this crap. If there's something out there for the ep, it's not going to be for my silver ep Dammit!

FiZZ-EP3
10-14-2002, 07:48 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments! All i wanna say is since this is my last post, keep checking out Fizzautosports.com in the future to check out updated pics of my car. like they said in a previous post, THIS IS ONLY THE START! thanks again to those who respected ME, MY CAR & MY BOYS! later everyone:D

Fizz Autosports
10-14-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

why!? why not silver. I sware. I hate this crap. If there's something out there for the ep, it's not going to be for my silver ep Dammit!

Sorry Silver :( currently the CTR only comes in Championship
White ,black Pearl, and Red

Perhaps if its introduced in silver then we can get u some silver painted pieces

TezGari
10-14-2002, 07:50 PM
Nice EP! i like it, one thing tho...What is it made out of, is it a replica? can you order the parts sepratley incase something cracks? Is the material good? You said it comes in white, Champion ship white or Taffeta white (US Si)? What is the cost of the parts sepratly and the whole kit instalation/without instalation?

thanks man,

SmoothOperator
10-14-2002, 07:52 PM
Well our white EPs are Tafetta white. The difference in shades between Taf White, and Champ white, would probably be noticable. Dammit!

IceD out N CALI
10-14-2002, 07:57 PM
yes the difference is noticable

Fizz Autosports
10-14-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by trinispeed
Nice EP! i like it, one thing tho...What is it made out of, is it a replica? can you order the parts sepratley incase something cracks? Is the material good? You said it comes in white, Champion ship white or Taffeta white (US Si)? What is the cost of the parts sepratly and the whole kit instalation/without instalation?

thanks man,

Hmmm i will have too look into the colors the names of the paint was japanse (

fASTBACK
10-14-2002, 08:41 PM
FIZZ Autosports
"The front bumper does not NEED to be cut where the plate goes but it was cut for a mod we will be adding in the future and decided to have it cut rather then take it to the shop two times for painting the same piece. "

Thats a sweet Ep. Those conversions look awesome!! Is FIZZ EP-3 gonna put a JDM liscense plate in the front bumper or something like that? Do those bumpers just fit on the body of our Ep or is there any modifications to the bumper or fenders? It looks awesome FIZZ-EP3! I bet he spent a pretty penny huh? What rims are those? Are they 5-zigen fireball?

Fizz Autosports
10-14-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by fASTBACK

Thats a sweet Ep. Those conversions look awesome!! Is FIZZ EP-3 gonna put a JDM liscense plate in the front bumper or something like that? Do those bumpers just fit on the body of our Ep or is there any modifications to the bumper or fenders? It looks awesome FIZZ-EP3! I bet he spent a pretty penny huh? What rims are those? Are they 5-zigen fireball?

The Hole was not cut for a plate but something else ill be sure to post pics when we get it....

The bumpers Replace your SI bumpers and fits perfectly with stock Hood, Lights, fenders and such.

pennies are pretty arent they ;)

The rims are 17" Volk-GTP in Bronze with Polished Lip

Jpax
10-14-2002, 09:06 PM
PSSSSSH THE NEXT THING YOU NEED IS THE ACURA KIT

http://shuor.thge.net/Other/rsx-hatch.jpg

OTHER THEN THAT, ITS A NICE CAR.:p

2fastcivic
10-14-2002, 09:11 PM

The Hole was not cut for a plate but something else ill be sure to post pics when we get it....

The bumpers Replace your SI bumpers and fits perfectly with stock Hood, Lights, fenders and such.

pennies are pretty arent they ;)

The rims are 17" Volk-GTP in Bronze with Polished Lip

let me guess, you guys are gonna put the mugen radiator duck kit in the hole you cut out. right? oh and imo the bronze rims dont look right with a silver car. the silver would have looked better.

SmoothOperator
10-14-2002, 09:18 PM
http://shuor.thge.net/Other/rsx-hatch.jpg
I can't wait till people are actually doing this sort of thing to their EPs. That looks SICK!!!!! I forgot about this picture!

Fizz Autosports
10-14-2002, 09:20 PM
"let me guess, you guys are gonna put the mugen radiator duck kit in the hole you cut out. right? "

Good guess :) Probably yes but maybe not.... we are not exactly sure of the Final outcome of this car yet, only time will tell.

2002Si
10-15-2002, 08:43 AM
I don't even see any pics of a jdm Si, your links go to fizz but where's fizz's car @?

CleanBlackSi02
10-15-2002, 10:32 AM
In the gallery...click the car.

MugenR
10-15-2002, 10:42 AM
Car looks great guys!!. I will be down next week to order my Teins.(i hope, as long as money goes good)

Keep up the good work over there and again, the car looks great!
Drew

2002Si
10-15-2002, 10:48 AM
very phat

todaCspec
10-15-2002, 11:35 AM
looks good, but i thought you were going to go all out w/the Buddyclub kit. hey,you were bragging right? come on,represent to da fullest!

personally, i'm a bit disappointed. it's incomplete, do CTR's come wingless,nowadays? or is this a new trend, but of course JDM style,right? by any chance was money an issue on the CTR wing or replica at that? i'm pretty sure your not fully satisfied,right? i've always learned that you should do it right the first time or don't do it at all.

i'm not to sure if Bronze wheels flow w/a silver car, i think we need to do a poll on this! hint,gun metal would look really sweet.

no need to flame, just some free advice!

CleanBlackSi02
10-15-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by todaCspec
looks good, but i thought you were going to go all out w/the Buddyclub kit. hey,you were bragging right? come on,represent to da fullest!

personally, i'm a bit disappointed. it's incomplete, do CTR's come wingless,nowadays? or is this a new trend, but of course JDM style,right? by any chance was money an issue on the CTR wing or replica at that? i'm pretty sure your not fully satisfied,right? i've always learned that you should do it right the first time or don't do it at all.

i'm not to sure if Bronze wheels flow w/a silver car, i think we need to do a poll on this! hint,gun metal would look really sweet.

Yeah, its nice...but fizz-ep3 hyped it up way too much.

HondaMan
10-15-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02

Yeah, its nice...but fizz-ep3 hyped it up way too much.

Agreed...it's nice but not all that like Fizz-EP3 said it was going to be (more or less).

Fizz Autosports
10-15-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by todaCspec

Well since this is not a Flame we will take it as constructive criticism. I dont remember saying we were gonna go all out BuddyC but who knows.... it may be in the future..... as for the wing we wanted wasnt out of development at the time we ordered the other parts (and to each his own, but our cars are not permited to have replica parts) . and like you said you would do it right the first time thats why we didnt settle for a different wing but the one we want should be here by next month (the import dock strikes didnt help the matter), but all in all we are happy with the way our EP is turning out.

Type X
10-18-2002, 05:22 PM
http://www.fizzautosports.com/images/gallery/15.jpg
http://www.fizzautosports.com/images/gallery/14.jpg
http://www.fizzautosports.com/images/gallery/13.jpg

car looks good
dont really like the rims though. . .

** pics are posted for those that are too lazy to look

Silver '02 Si
10-18-2002, 06:04 PM
1 thing, i give fizz props for not trying to represent a type-r...if you notice, all the badges are still Si and the skirts dont have the type-r sticker...It seems a little hard to believe the bumper covers fit with NO MODIFICATION, i thought the rear bumper was shorter!?! Maybe not!!! Good job Fizz...

P.S. Fizz...could you pm me a price on the rear wing and 5 piece kit as a package deal please!?! Thanks...Roy

Mr.02BlackSIguY
10-18-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Silver '02 Si
1 thing, i give fizz props for not trying to represent a type-r...if you notice, all the badges are still Si and the skirts dont have the type-r sticker...It seems a little hard to believe the bumper covers fit with NO MODIFICATION, i thought the rear bumper was shorter!?! Maybe not!!! Good job Fizz...

P.S. Fizz...could you pm me a price on the rear wing and 5 piece kit as a package deal please!?! Thanks...Roy

isnt the back bumper shorter than the si back bumper? so as the front? thats what i thought also. so only front is shorter... not the back? let me know.. thanks...

CleanBlackSi02
10-23-2002, 02:55 PM
So Fizz, did the JDM bumper covers fit on without any modification? I've heard that it requires an additional piece or two to fit. If so, what was required? Is it included in your purchase price? Thanks!