PDA

View Full Version : red H emblem

RedLight_Si
04-25-2004, 10:44 PM
As far as installing these,the front one,i read the how-to on it and it said to use the guide holes to put the emblem on. Does the emblem have guide posts on the back of it or is it flat on the back?

Thanks!

civicSIracer
04-25-2004, 11:29 PM
there are 2 posts that fit into the grill. once you take it off you shouldnt have any problems.
and next time, try the JDM forum, or the search key

potator
04-26-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
there are 2 posts that fit into the grill. once you take it off you shouldnt have any problems.
and next time, try the JDM forum, or the search key

I think he was asking if the front JDM emblem had the two extending posts on the back of it (adhesive side) to go into the guide holes in our USDM emblem space.

And to answer the topic starter's question, I don't remember since it was quite a while ago, but I don't think there were any posts on the back of the JDM front emblem. So the guideholes were basically unimportant for the front if I can remember correctly. The rear JDM H emblem however, did have the posts I think.

civicSIracer
04-26-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by potator
I think he was asking if the front JDM emblem had the two extending posts on the back of it (adhesive side) to go into the guide holes in our USDM emblem space.

And to answer the topic starter's question, I don't remember since it was quite a while ago, but I don't think there were any posts on the back of the JDM front emblem. So the guideholes were basically unimportant for the front if I can remember correctly. The rear JDM H emblem however, did have the posts I think.
are you kidding me?
there are posts on the back of the JDM emblem. they go into the holes on the grill.
what dont you get?