PDA

View Full Version : Red H on steering wheel

jdmxsi02
04-27-2004, 01:17 AM
I don't know if this is a dumb question but I want the red H on my steering wheel, is this the same as the red H for the rear? or do you have to order one specifically for the steering wheel?

Btrthnezr3
04-27-2004, 01:18 AM
It's a decal...
Adam is a vendor here...let me find the thread for you.

Red H Thread Link (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=10857)

The Rear Red H can be bought from Showstoppersusa.com

pLopSI
04-27-2004, 01:19 AM
The red H on the steering wheel is merely a red sticker with a silver H that u apply over the regular one on ur steering wheel. I forgot who sells them though. Just do up a search and u'll bound to find something.

jdmxsi02
04-27-2004, 01:31 AM
a little disappointed to find out its a sticker but thank you both for the timely response :)

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-27-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by jdmxsi02
a little disappointed to find out its a sticker but thank you both for the timely response :)

dont diss it till u try it...
or u could always drop $1000 on the JDM wheel...

jdmxsi02
04-27-2004, 01:56 AM
I am gonna try it i mean for six bucks why not, thanks adam you should recieve my email by friday

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-27-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by jdmxsi02
I am gonna try it i mean for six bucks why not, thanks adam you should recieve my email by friday

sounds good bro...you'll love it...everyone does... ;)

thanks,
Adam

minileedxr
04-28-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC
sounds good bro...you'll love it...everyone does... ;)

thanks,
Adam

i sure do....got the carbon fiber one for my black ep...still have my friends confused about it...they don't know how i did it!!! cracks me up...and it looks nice...
by the way adam, order mine a few months ago, forgot to let you know that i like it very much...thanks for a great and inexpensive product.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-28-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by minileedxr
i sure do....got the carbon fiber one for my black ep...still have my friends confused about it...they don't know how i did it!!! cracks me up...and it looks nice...
by the way adam, order mine a few months ago, forgot to let you know that i like it very much...thanks for a great and inexpensive product.

another satisfied customer... ;)

:D

jdmxsi02
05-03-2004, 05:46 PM
hey i just ordered the red h for the steering wheel. I was wondering how long shipping would take if I live on Long Island..hopefully i can have it before the weekend...thanks I can't wait to see how it comes out

Ep3 No.2
05-03-2004, 07:27 PM
yup everyone does love it. =O)
adam make high quality products.
looks just like the real ctr wheel...sorta =OP

JapanExpress
05-04-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC
dont diss it till u try it...
or u could always drop $1000 on the JDM wheel...

I've seen it on here and on ebay for closer to $500. But that is still too much for me to spend right now.