PDA

View Full Version : radio stolen along with whole damn dash!!!

grooveline
04-27-2004, 06:52 AM
fuhg man, woke up last thursday to find my car violated. stereo stolen, cd's, wallet(i know, i know, why was it in my car).

anyway here's the deal, my whole center dash is gone... i can't even turn the ac on if i wanted to. but wait theres more. the last position that my air was on was low fan, high heat. SO NOW IT CONSTANTLY BLOWS HEAT.( muy sad)

does anyone know what fuse to pull to turn off the heat?

any help is appreciated.

JapanExpress
04-27-2004, 07:00 AM
Man that sucks! Sorry I can't help with the fuse, my car is all the way across campus right now.

RMC22
04-27-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by grooveline
fuhg man, woke up last thursday to find my car violated. stereo stolen, cd's, wallet(i know, i know, why was it in my car).

anyway here's the deal, my whole center dash is gone... i can't even turn the ac on if i wanted to. but wait theres more. the last position that my air was on was low fan, high heat. SO NOW IT CONSTANTLY BLOWS HEAT.( muy sad)

does anyone know what fuse to pull to turn off the heat?

any help is appreciated.

Proof that thieves are not human. How could you steal someones WALLET with their photo id and personal information in it? At least these subhuman creatures could get properly trained in the art of jacking goods to not rip apart your whole dash. I had a system stolen a couple years ago, they were pretty clean about it and I got tooooons of money from insurance which went toward the SI.

siver-SI
04-27-2004, 05:26 PM
What this shows is that they have to know the SI to do this. To get those two bolts off is a pain unless you know how to drop the glove box and bottom cover under the wheel. I can take out my dash in under 5 min now from doing it enough times.

speedking604
04-27-2004, 06:54 PM
just call your insurance and they will cover it. get it fix right away........sorry to hear that but they did this to my first and second car already so i'm use to it. sometime bad luck is always around.