PDA

View Full Version : JDM Taillights

audomatik
04-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Well, I found myself searching the JDM warehouse known as eBay one night and came across a beautiful pair of JDM CTR taillights. So I check the price of the highest bidder... $60!!! So I throw in a max bid of $81.00. Well shit if I didn't win them... So I check my porch today and I find a rather large box in it with all these Japanese characters and Customs stickers everywhere. Damn my taillights came and it was so quick. Long story short I throw them on the car and i realize the wiring it kinda backwards for the headlight. The reverse light is fine but the brake light is in the turn signal spot and the turn signal is in the brake light spot. So the only thing I can do is kinda shove the light in the correct hole and tape it in. Looks great but I hate being ghetto and engineering things with electrical tape. Does anyone own these taillights and hook them up the correct way. Thank you.

Civicvtec1ps
04-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Bastard.
I was looking at that auction but Couldn't bid.
I was at work.:(

IIx 03 EP xII
04-28-2004, 07:11 AM
wow... 81 bucks for jdm tailights... ebay is the best place for stuff if you are trying to save some money... EBAYYYYY!!!

STP03BlueSI
04-28-2004, 07:29 AM
Mine are the same way. the Brake at the top doesnt fit really well

audomatik
04-28-2004, 06:42 PM
what did you use for amber lights for the turn signals? i had to buy something so i didnt get pulled over so i bought 3m amber lens repair tape and wrapped the bulb. does the job but its ghetto-fied.