PDA

View Full Version : Vortech Supercharged S2000..sad times

ArcticBlueRsx
10-14-2002, 11:42 PM
Sad times I tell ya..last night me and my cousins and my neighbor w/ a Vortech Supercharged 01' Spa Yellow S2000 went to race each other...and after we stopped playing around...we all pulled over for a lil bit..then as we were getting ready to leave...my friend blew his LSD...we dont even know how it happened cause all he did was shift it into 2nd...he wasnt even pushing it...it was his 2nd stock LSD unit =( So anyways we ended up calling a tow truck and had his car towed back home, when he got home his parents were royaly pissed so now hes gotta take the S/C out and sell it...so if anyones interested, or know someone else interested please contact me. Its a brand new 02' vortech supercharger for any year of S2000, its been only used for 1 month and hes selling everything that comes with it for 4k shipping included..the kit includes the S/C, aftercooler, fuel pump, timing control, everything.....

02SilverSiHB
10-15-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by ArcticBlueRsx
Sad times I tell ya..last night me and my cousins and my neighbor w/ a Vortech Supercharged 01' Spa Yellow S2000 went to race each other...and after we stopped playing around...we all pulled over for a lil bit..then as we were getting ready to leave...my friend blew his LSD...we dont even know how it happened cause all he did was shift it into 2nd...he wasnt even pushing it...it was his 2nd stock LSD unit =( So anyways we ended up calling a tow truck and had his car towed back home, when he got home his parents were royaly pissed so now hes gotta take the S/C out and sell it...so if anyones interested, or know someone else interested please contact me. Its a brand new 02' vortech supercharger for any year of S2000, its been only used for 1 month and hes selling everything that comes with it for 4k shipping included..the kit includes the S/C, aftercooler, fuel pump, timing control, everything.....
hahaha, sounds like vortech. SiRacer on clubsi blew 3 of his before replacing it with a stronger aftermarket one....supposedly