PDA

View Full Version : Goldline springs

vtecmdnss
04-28-2004, 10:31 AM
My buddy works at honda he has a set he got of a used car they put back to stock. he wants 60$ for them is it worth it. are they any good?

ToingToing
04-28-2004, 10:13 PM
well, alot of rsx owners in clubrsx.com have it and they rated it as one of the best lowering springs for the dc5. 2 of my friends have goldlines on their dc5 they love it.

SIson21
04-29-2004, 07:17 AM
i have a set of goldlines and i don't have any complaints. they're a pretty good set of springs with an anti-sag warranty. i have no complaints about them. $60 bucks sounds like a good price how long has it been on the other car?

mitch

Black04EP3
04-29-2004, 09:10 AM
yea.. all the Dc-5's wit the springs love em... They are brand new... he bought the springs... but wanted more of a drop that 2"... just wants to get rid of them qucik.. originally was selling them for $115... but i told them that no one was going to buy them.. he has been trying to sell them for like 3 months... so i said id give him 60 shipped right now.. and he gave in...

vtecmdnss
04-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by SIson21
i have a set of goldlines and i don't have any complaints. they're a pretty good set of springs with an anti-sag warranty. i have no complaints about them. $60 bucks sounds like a good price how long has it been on the other car?

mitch

HE GUESTIMATED ABOUT HOW LONG THEY WERE ON THE CAR IT WAS A 2002 THAT HONDA GOT FROM THE AUCTION. THEY STILL LOOK VERY NEW JUST A LIL DIRTY.