PDA

View Full Version : Ephatch Help Meeee!

k20hatch
04-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Ok heres the story...and please take the time to read a need your help!

Me and my friend were setting at his house on the front steps. My Si is parked on the street. A red old pos Neon drives by and the dude spits red shit alllll down the side of my car. Ok so im real hot i run and jump in my car. Well by the time i run inside grab my keys the neon is gone. Okay so then get this. After about 5 minutes driving around all the sudden while we were sitting at a stop light we here all the these rocks hitting my car and one came in the car and hit ME! OK so i pull to the side of the road to see what the HELL happened. Sure enough my front bumper is all messed up. The rocks were BIG as shit and we looked all around and do not kno where the hell they came from. Theres a scratch with paint removed on my front bumper about 2 inches and 2 big cracks in the fiberglass. Well back at the house when the spit thing happened i got a awsome look at the car. So we were sitting up at a gas station and we see a dude get out of the SAME car with a blockbuster shirt on like hes going to work. I go and take a bunch of pics of his car. And the shit that he spit all over my car was red. In his passengers side seat there was a Rasberry brisk. Hmmmm wiieerrddd huh.

The question is....What the hell should i do? Should i get him back or let it go?

HELP ME OUT EPHATCH.COM!

btw..IM PISSSEEDDD EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

Fast02
04-30-2004, 04:53 PM
Oh man-I'm very sorry to hear that. I know it's hard, but just let it go. You're the better person;) Just look at what he drives-that says it all:)

Type X
04-30-2004, 04:56 PM
brake fluid in a super soaker + his paint = shitty day for him
:cool:

but remember
use an alternate car ;)
so the ep is in no further danger :cool:

dj addicted
04-30-2004, 05:04 PM
hell no.. with the pics... call the cops.. thats vandilizism!!! And with the pics and the red shit.. and the same car.. you have proof, plus your friend as a witness. Thats grounds for arrest... lawsuits... free buddyclub bumper!!:D . Seriously, I would call the police.

the JigGa mAn
04-30-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by dj addicted
hell no.. with the pics... call the cops.. thats vandilizism!!! And with the pics and the red shit.. and the same car.. you have proof, plus your friend as a witness. Thats grounds for arrest... lawsuits... free buddyclub bumper!!:D . Seriously, I would call the police.

SubliminalSi
04-30-2004, 05:14 PM
Jump him with some big black guys and then call the cops

bobdobbs
04-30-2004, 05:28 PM
Seriously, I would call the police.

i-vtec04si
04-30-2004, 05:31 PM
i would have been forced to take a tire iron to his car and face....... or call the cops not too sure?

YooShin
04-30-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by SubliminalSi
Jump him with some big black guys and then call the cops
No. Call the cops, claim insurance, THEN get big 1/2 black&1/2 Korean mofos w/ black belts (you can start w/ me and my bro, kimchi) to beat the sh*t out of them:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . There are 3 things you just don't mess with: 1)A man's ride either it be a mule or Ferrari 2)A man's drink wether it's Bush Lite or Krystol & 3)A man's dog. Don't ever f*ck w/ a man's dog, again no matter if it's a mangy mutt or a pure bred pit.

fsugatorbait
04-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Calling the police to say someone spit their drink on your car probably wouldnt get you very far. :rolleyes:

Find out what Blockbuster he works at and wait him out with your car sitting out front so he sees it as soon as he walks out the door and knows who it is, than walk up to him and confront him. He makes a move, kick his ass, if he doesnt kick his ass anyway. If someone is chicken enough to mess with your car, show him your man enough to man up.

n i c k e l
04-30-2004, 05:48 PM
pee on his door handle and shit on his hood...

amctmg
04-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Dude first you follow him and find out where he lives make sure it is his house. Once you have established this you come back here and tell me where to meet you. revenge is sooo sweet and I want a piece of him so I can sell it on ebay to pay for mods:angel:

Oh and do you think he has anything to do with the rock throwing, If so man this is going to be awsome.

skooba
04-30-2004, 06:01 PM
follow him home, find out where he lives, see if you can get his phone number.

We'll all make his life a living hell.

Slash his tires, break his windows, key it, do whatever you can.

Although calling the cops is the 'law-abiding' thing to do, let's face it, they won't take care of shit. He fucked with your car, now fuck with his 100 times worse.

Bicho6
04-30-2004, 06:16 PM
get four or five of your friends... find out where he lives and flip his car over like a pancake...

Fast02
04-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right:)

iVtec si
04-30-2004, 06:22 PM
I would do one of two things...

1. throw a big rock at his head and shit on his face
2.blow up his car

I know I'm a vindictive asshole, but he deserves it.

if not call the cops and show them the pics, if they do nothing get a lawyer. The cops will change thier tune. Besides you have a right as a tax paying citizen to press charges. you even have the proof!

hope all goes well dood! Karma will get him if you don't!

peace

slc71
04-30-2004, 06:26 PM
That sucks dude, I would be pissed to.

1. Report it to the police ASAP!
2. If that does not work get some big gay guy with a 12" jimmy to give him a moment of dry love courtesy of you! :*

amctmg
04-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Fast02
Two wrongs don't make a right:)

Thats true it just turns into 3 wrongs and 4 then 5,6,7 But If it was your car in the same situation WWYD?

I know call the police , but what is that going to do?

dofu
04-30-2004, 07:04 PM
Oh man-I'm very sorry to hear that. I know it's hard, but just let it go. You're the better person;) Just look at what he drives-that says it all:)

Originally posted by k20hatch
Theres a scratch with paint removed on my front bumper about 2 inches and 2 big cracks in the fiberglass.

sorry, but i'd like to see YOU be the better man in that situation...
i'd personally find out where he lives and make his life a living hell, vandalize his car every time i see it, and beat him down very, very brutally whenever i see him until he is afraid to even show his face in the area. :mad:
but i dont wanna be suggesting you to go do something illegal, so i'd have to say to try the cops and insurance, and lawsuites too first...:D

darkvibe
04-30-2004, 07:08 PM
cops wont do anything since they didnt see it and you have no evidence. (didnt see the plate number, cant identify the person)

Just go take a tire iron to his windshield

amctmg
04-30-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm still wondering about the rocks Which is where the real damage came from I mean yeah he spit on your car but who threw rocks at it?

I mean if someone spit on my car I would just wash off my bloody knuckles and clean my car but if someone threw rocks at it I would be cleaning my gun right now:angel:

Adubb
04-30-2004, 07:17 PM
fuck that two wrongs dont make a right bullshit! Listen, Go to walmart and get some mothballs.. and poor them in his gas tank.. that shit will eat his engine, and plus they'll desolve.. and so therefore u wont be to blame! :D ;)

Or.. knock his fuckin teeth out.. either one.

cya

dofu
04-30-2004, 07:25 PM
i would't actually suggest you do anything to a pos car coz you'd actually be doing them a favor if insurance covers and replaces parts...
if you have an idea of who they are, then jus keep your ears open, coz... ppl talk. i'm sure that if you gather enough evidence in heresey, maybe a license number, maybe words from his own mouth, etc... even if the popos dont do anything, you can still sue the shit outta him.

SinisterCivicSi
04-30-2004, 07:27 PM
me personally................

if that were to happen to me............i would

#1 take a nice sharp blade and slash all 4 tires atleast an inch long

#2 if you can, get his gas tank open and put sugar in it...no better yet...Lipton brisk Rasberry and leave the half empty can on his roof

#3 put a sign on his winshield saying "brisk baby = OWN3D"

#4 walk by his car casually and take some eggs and smear some yellow shit on his car - yolk...does wonders for the skin AND the paint! payback's a bitch...

just a few suggestions for ya. i am REALLY sorry to hear that man. you gotta get that shit off your car right away before it fucks your paint up. as for the rock issue, thats pretty much a loss...unless you want to call the insurance company and say that a witness saw this red neon hit your front bumper and kindly left a note on your winshield with his tag number so they can go after him and claim it. (your friend being the witness of course but they dont have to know that you guys know each other ;) )

keep us posted on the outcome

televated
04-30-2004, 08:19 PM
Cut his fucking head off and bury him in the desert.

phantasia
04-30-2004, 08:26 PM
i agree with the others. cops wont do shit, or even care. its time for a real bitch of a payback. start crusing blockbusters. find that car. tire slashes, bologna slices all over the paint (the acid will eat it away really nice, and really quick, down almost to bare metal), sugar in the gas tank, do what ever you gotta do bro. if he was stupid enuff to do shit like that, he better be prepared to face the consequences. especially this rock thing.

blackout
04-30-2004, 08:34 PM

^^this is what you should do, but I'd find out where he lives and follow him around a little and find out where he lives and parks HIS car. I'd just fuck with his head. :D

If I didn't need to hold a job and pay bills I'd burn his house down with him sleeping in it.;) You shouldn't fuck with someones car, especially if they are OBVIOUSLY proud of it.

02SilverSiHB
04-30-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
call the cops

vasi
04-30-2004, 10:03 PM
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HIS SHIT ASS NEON.

JMO

Charles

EvilSlvRCiViC
04-30-2004, 10:09 PM
that were me, grab some buddies, find out where he chills or whatever then just beat his ass, fuck up his car as much as i could and steal whatever he had on him - leave him with nothing on him take his shoes money cell, car keys and tell em not to fuck with me anymore or its going to be worse if he even drives near your again. - now if you dont wanna do all that then get some dogshit moist watery if you can and put it in the vents of the car(smell will never come out), dump a bucket of paint thinner or jstu spray paint the car like on the driver side put a arrow pointing up saying fag-- stuff like that. you had any problems with this kid for himn to do this??

04rider
05-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Have a picnic!Sugar in the tank, ham on the paint, and a bannana in the tail pipe.Better yet, get his shit jacked, stripped,crashed and salvaged!:angel:

Suk02Si
05-01-2004, 01:45 AM
while hes at work, remove all his lug nuts. :D

Fast02
05-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by dofu
sorry, but i'd like to see YOU be the better man in that situation..

I have been the better (gal) in two different situations. My previous cars have been vandalized and stolen-AND I WORKED WITH THE GUY WHO STOLE MY CAR!!!:mad:

Anyways, I didn't think about getting back at the guy-that's what car insurance is for!!!

I really feel bad for what happened:'(

Geez people some of the things you're saying, scares me.:(

k20hatch
05-01-2004, 06:40 AM
Geez people some of the things you're saying, scares me.

lol haha i kno but there funny as shit! Ya i think im gonna play it cool for awhile. The crazy thing is that night i had about 40 people calling me wanting to go up to where the guy works "blockbuster" and do somthing. I even had two guys up there waiting for him to come out. Didnt even tell them to either. But ya kno if i do somthing back to him its either gonna just 1) Get my ep messed up even more than it is now :'( or 2) Get myself in trouble. But if it happens again i will DO somthing about this. I dunno my mind may change tomarrow. Im still pissed off about the whole situation and very upset my car is messed up. Ya kno things were looking up. Turbo kits getting ordered monday. I guess i can just take the bumper up to my body shop when my cars in the shop for turbo. I think ill feel awhole lot better when im boosted!

oogy-boogy
05-01-2004, 08:39 AM
Messing with my car is on the same scale as kicking me in the nuts or grabbing my girl.

My temper would have equaled:
-Super Soaker with bleach
-Wrist rocket + lead balls = No windows left
-Rotten Eggs flying on a very sunny day
-4 nails "point up" behind all 4 of his tires when he backs up
-Spray painted signature on his hood
-The biggest a$$ beating he's ever had

I am one of the calmest people you'll ever meet....just don't mess with my 4 wheeled woman........:mad:

2pointslowEP3
05-01-2004, 08:57 AM
paint stripper all over his car. keep in mind paint STRIPPER will do more damage than paint THINNER.

or loosen his lug nuts on one side of his car so when he takes a turn...his car takes a shit!

or...if you can fight. just go to blockbuster and whoop his ass.

!@#$%
05-01-2004, 09:29 AM

yep. Get a new paint job out of it. Unless EYP really doesn't bother you that bad. :)

!@#$%
05-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by 2pointslowEP3
paint stripper all over his car. keep in mind paint STRIPPER will do more damage than paint THINNER.

or loosen his lug nuts on one side of his car so when he takes a turn...his car takes a shit!

or...if you can fight. just go to blockbuster and whoop his ass.

When I first read this, I thought, "Paint stripper all over his car....." hmmm so just spray paint the word stripper all over his car?! lol.

STP03BlueSI
05-01-2004, 09:54 AM

All else fails. Nails behind the tires, salami on the paint, KY in the door handles.

k20hatch
05-01-2004, 09:57 AM
Get a new paint job out of it. Unless EYP really doesn't bother you that bad.

I personally like the color

PAPITUYO326
05-01-2004, 10:00 AM
Bro call the cops...

u have witnesses and shit

plus it was prob him who through the rocks...

if that dont work then get one of ur friends to slash tires...hehe

k20hatch
05-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by PAPITUYO326
Bro call the cops...

u have witnesses and shit

plus it was prob him who through the rocks...

if that dont work then get one of ur friends to slash tires...hehe

O dont worry, revenge is a bitch. He will have what he did comming back to haunt him! Trust me!

amctmg
05-01-2004, 10:18 AM
hey man what about the rocks? you said you didn't see who threw them:rolleyes:

toda_power
05-01-2004, 10:20 AM
damm bro, im sorry to hear that.

if i were u i would do the following:
1.find out where he lives and burn his house down.
2.key his entire car, slash all 4 tires, jump on top of his hood and trunk.

fsugatorbait
05-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy

...just don't mess with my 4 wheeled woman........:mad:

hahaha...LMAO! :D

AzN Si GuY
05-01-2004, 11:17 AM
superglue all of the keyholes shut
stuff the exhaust with numerous things
dump a bucket full of paint all over his car
take a baseball bat and smash everything u can, including him

you mess with me, I'll mess with you 10 times worse. :angel:

k20hatch
05-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by amctmg
hey man what about the rocks? you said you didn't see who threw them:rolleyes:

Nope im not even positive it was the same guy. It just wasnt my day man, wasnt my day at all!

amctmg
05-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Could they have been thrown from another vehicle or do you think they came from someones house. I would go back to the red light and conduct a thorough investigation on the evening in question yo honor!;)

bryan
05-01-2004, 12:56 PM
I would just call the cops but if you are going to do something back to him you should probably erase this thread.

Kis4KEN
05-01-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Type X
brake fluid in a super soaker + his paint = shitty day for him
:cool:

but remember
use an alternate car ;)
so the ep is in no further danger :cool:

or you can just walk up to it and spray PAINT STRIPPER from autozone, pep boys... and so on. i used it at work... my friend did it to his own car too. it really fucks up paint

toda_power
05-01-2004, 01:59 PM
you mess with me, I'll mess with you 10 times worse. :angel:

lol..word

Jpax
05-01-2004, 02:03 PM
who cares hes a dipshit he works at blockbuster. :confused: toss a rock on his hood or windshield and call it even.

penguin
05-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Be responsible. Sure, a momentary hit on him or his car might make you feel better, but then you may get in trouble. What I would suggest:

1) File a complaint with the police department. Not only did he spit on your car, I'm pretty certain you saw him throw a glass bottle at it...

Questions the police are going to look at are a) what side of the street your car was parked (if on the right side and he was travelling the same direction as your car is parked, was he the passenger or the driver? If driver, how did he spit all the way out his passenger window and onto your car? If travelling the opposite direction as your car is parked, did he spit all the way across the road? Did he spit then throw? How fast was he going?

2) Contact your insurance department. DO NOT make a claim against your insurance company even if they say that they will recover the monies (that's called subrogation) from his insurance provider. Provide your claims department with his license plate number and request that they contact his insurance company to make a claim.

3) Go to 3 shops that you know and have them provide you with an accurate estimate (i.e., where the bottle that he threw cracked your windshield or dented your door, etc) and provide that to your claims dept.

Worse case scenario, nothing can be done but you don't get in trouble. Then you just call Blockbuster when he is not working (from a payphone) and inform them that one of their employees was smoking weed in the parking lot before going in the store one night. Provide a description of him and his car. Tell them you'd prefer to not contact the police but it was very unprofessional to see him in his Blockbuster uniform, right outside of the store doing that. Inform him that you will never use his store again. Give him a fake name. Best case scenario is that you may get money or car work out of it, have his insurance go up and have a small criminal fine. As far as a civil suit; not worth it. Small claims court (where you would take it) costs money to file a suit (just like anywhere else). Being that the damages are so small and that he probably has no assets you might get a judgment against him. However, with no assets we call that "judgment proof". Basically means that he has nothing so you can't get anything. An attorney more than likely won't take this unless it's hourly. Not worth his time. BTW, I'm an insurance defense paralegal. I've been doing this for about 8 years so I pretty much know the in's and out's of the insurance world. HTH.

Penguin

k20hatch
05-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah the blockbuster is right next to kroger. Im gonna go get some eggs, salsa, toothpaste and when i walk out, trip, fall and accidentely spill it on his car. :p

j/k i dunno...

amctmg
05-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Hey since your going turbo anyway why don't you put your full tank of nos under his car and blow it up

k20hatch
05-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by amctmg
Hey since your going turbo anyway why don't you put your full tank of nos under his car and blow it up

Cuz then i will have to sell this beautiful intercooler sprayer! :D

YooShin
05-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by YooShin
No. Call the cops, claim insurance, THEN get big 1/2 black&1/2 Korean mofos w/ black belts (you can start w/ me and my bro, kimchi) to beat the sh*t out of them:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . There are 3 things you just don't mess with: 1)A man's ride either it be a mule or Ferrari 2)A man's drink wether it's Bush Lite or Krystol & 3)A man's dog. Don't ever f*ck w/ a man's dog, again no matter if it's a mangy mutt or a pure bred pit.

If you reconsider let us know. By the way, this is why I and everybody in my family wields one of these:

http://a3.cpimg.com/image/B1/16/33046193-2803-02000180-.jpg
http://a4.cpimg.com/image/B2/16/33046194-be44-02000180-.jpg

Don't leave home with out it;)

k20hatch
05-01-2004, 08:55 PM
I have you covered man...Already got one...Plus a Chinese Fighting Stick....And that cant be broken, we tried everything. We even threw it out of a car window doing about 45. Theres only one little chip on it.

Sorry for the dark ass crappy pic...Its my cell phone and its pretty dark!

http://members.cox.net/phattyhatch02/Sword.jpg

YooShin
05-01-2004, 09:33 PM
Awesome. Because it's not always necessary to shoot a mofo. Sometimes you just need a nice piece of Japanese steel to help express your angst and disapointment in another's choice of action and judgement, especially when it's against you personally. But if you do need a gat, a Ruger Super Red Hawk w/ 7 1/2 barrel gets the job done, not one of those tiny 9mm. [Disclaimer: I am not promoting the use and/or sale of firearms or weapons nor do I condone the use of violence to reconcile conflicts or differences.;) ]

WikedEP3
05-02-2004, 12:07 AM
my advice......call the cops......they dont do anything then sit outside blockbuster in plain site with your vehicle and wait.....While he is checking out all the copies of Honey or made in manhatten or 2fast2furious he wont be wishing he could be gay enough to star in the film, he will be pissing his pants because you are out there and he knows why........by the time he gets off work, he wont fuk with you. Especially if your sittin there next to your car leaning on a louisville slugger..

chubbychu
05-02-2004, 01:23 AM
yeah,

dont get yourself in more trouble by messing with his stuff.

just call the cops and play mind games with the dude(sit outside bb).

no sence in messing up his POS and letting him get money from his insurance too.

just be smart...do you really think that if you retaliate, hes not gonna come back 10 times worse than you?

RMC22
05-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Welcome to
epfelons.com

Fast02
05-02-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by RMC22
Welcome to
epfelons.com

LOL!!:D

ep3hatchattack
05-02-2004, 06:08 PM

I completely agree. You would be dumb not too. Get him back after you get him arrested and pays for the damages, but wait a while so its not suspicious. What i would do is get a group of friends (and this is way after the whole thing is settled) get 3 guys 3 black masks, 3 pairs of gloves and wait at Blockbuster if he gets out late and just beat the fuck outta him. If he doesnt see your face and you have no prints etc, they have no proof that it was you. It has never failed me.....

chubbychu
05-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ep3hatchattack
It has never failed me.....

and thats when i got scared....

blackout
05-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
and thats when i got scared....

yeah, but sometimes you gotta thug it.;) :D

awhile back, I beat this guys ass pretty good, he retaliated by smashing my windshield. long story short, I filed a police report and he paid to fix it and then some for time compensation. and the police made him apoligize to me. The funny thing is I whipped his ass and he got in trouble for the retaliation. what I'm saying is be careful and don't do anything you'll regret (or will get caught for;) ).

and no matter what happens remember the 3 D's. Deny, Deny, Deny. Never admit to anything and they can't prove shit with out an eye witness. I learned the hard way.

this has totally turned into epfellons.com:D

freidaddy
05-02-2004, 09:59 PM
Put a s*** load of sugar in that red drink s*** and mothballs in his gas tank. Don't slash or bash or trash that pos, b/c he'll more than likly sue you for trashin his car. Can't sue what he can't see! Also wear gloves, so you won't leave fingerprints.:angel:

ecsahs3
05-02-2004, 10:20 PM
my advice would be to call the cops....but i wouldn't even follow my advice. i would have *bleeped* his @ss up....and kept on doing it till he cried for his mommy....10 times. but, if you got the will power, just call five0 and do it the right way.

DarkSiRacer
05-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Dang you guys are some angry mofos. But then again I'm right there with you :D . Just include it in a nights festivities... go to party, get f'ed up, take a ride witha few friends, f&*% him and his car up, go back to party, get some drinks, pass out happy... A full night

Sorry bout what happened, Wish I could be there to help ;)

cdr127
05-03-2004, 08:43 AM
:mad: Wait 6 months and burn his house down.

Seriously,
Don't do anything stupid it will just make things worse for you.

Let it go or let the cops take care of it.

k20hatch
05-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Got a a price today on how much its gonna cost to fix

EEEEERRRRRRR

tjtripp
05-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Brake fluid to his paint is a good idea. Also get some armor etch (used to etch glass). Its an acid and once it's applied to glass it creates a frosted effect. You've probably seen etch glass hundreds of times. Well smear that shit all over his wind shield and he wont be able to see out the window.

downhil
05-05-2004, 10:11 PM
kill him and chop him up into small pieces. proceed to make a few bowls of chile out of his chopped up body, then feed it to his parents and his dog. then burn their house to the ground and piss on the ashes. carefully pull your car up onto the rubble and ashes and do some donuts in it. make sure the dog inhales some of the dust, then he will die too.

;)

blackout
05-06-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by downhil
kill him and chop him up into small pieces. proceed to make a few bowls of chile out of his chopped up body, then feed it to his parents and his dog. then burn their house to the ground and piss on the ashes. carefully pull your car up onto the rubble and ashes and do some donuts in it. make sure the dog inhales some of the dust, then he will die too.
;)

can't we let the dog live?:(

jerseyjew
05-06-2004, 08:29 AM
Go to a decent automotive parts store and pick up this stuff call aircraft remover. It is used to do body work. Just pour it all over his car and in about 30 minutes the paint, primer, and everything else besides the paint will bubble up. Then it can just be scraped off.
p.s. Dont get any on your clothes or hands

bloodzombie
05-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Going to the cops and telling them that this guy spit on your car isn't gonna do anything. There's no damage from that. Unless you're prepared to tell the cops that this guy also threw rocks at yoru car, I'd leave them out of it.

I also don't think that spitting on a car deserves a brutal beating, what you're really pissed about is the rocks, and it's not really cool to take that out on this guy.

I think you should go to the blockbuster and tell him that you saw him spit on your car and that it's a real bitch move. Then rent your movie and leave.

He won't know what to think, but he'll be watching his car for the rest of his shift, and then watching his ass on his way to the parking lot.

k20hatch
05-06-2004, 01:06 PM
I think im gonna go there tomarrow night and i hope hes gonna be there working! Im gonna rent a game or somthing and be like so how did it feel to spit on that yellow car last week? Check out his response. Then play it from there! :D

Si3
05-06-2004, 02:12 PM
i probally would have put my old buddy .38 in face and then pistol whipped him. Thats just me though. probally not the best solution, but it would have made me feel a lot better!

-Aj-

Fast02
05-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Si3
i probally would have put my old buddy .38 in face and then pistol whipped him. Thats just me though. probally not the best solution, but it would have made me feel a lot better!

-Aj-

GEEZUS!!!!!! A GUN!!! WTF????:mad: This is getting WAYYYYY out of control:mad:

I think we should all just calm down!

SpoonEP3
05-06-2004, 05:30 PM
those guys are fuck up.....