PDA

View Full Version : to those who have installed OEM foglights

Prime Si
04-30-2004, 05:35 PM
for those that have installed their own oem foglights, does anyone know where i can get the templates for the cuts that have to be made in the bumper? i have the installation instructions, but not the templates themselves. the local honda dealer is giving me the runaround on it. any help would be greatly appreciated

chris_air_force
06-14-2004, 12:02 PM
If you install these yourself please post a DIY. I need to do it also but have no clue as where to start. Tnx

Btrthnezr3
06-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Aight...here we go...I just installed these, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have...
If you have AIM, hit me up...Btrthnezr3
If you don't have aim, hit me up on here...it's just easier to converse...
oh and Prime, I could send you the templates, but they aren't really of that much use...just cut out the solid black plastic peice...(I left about a 1/4 inch border and trimmed to make the fogs fit well)
The templates just tell you where to drill in order to cut in between the holes, but you end up cutting the entire middle of the solid black plastic peice out leaving a little room towards the horizontal lined grill.
And did you buy the fogs from the dealer? If so, they should provide you the templates no matter what!!!
Do you have the oem instructions?
Those instructions are an absolute godsend.

Chris-I'll be happy to talk you through it...just hit me up.