PDA

View Full Version : CTR video

Skunk2ner
04-30-2004, 11:51 PM
sorry if it's a repost... i came across this, and i thought you might enjoy it... skip the intro unless you can read japanese...

CLICK HERE (http://www.honda.co.jp/CIVICTYPE-R/multiangle/index.html )

BarracksSi
05-01-2004, 07:24 AM
That's pretty cool. I'm trying to find a way to save it, but my usual methods aren't working.

Two things that cause me frustration:
- I really should learn heel-toe downshifting;

- Watching stuff like this makes me want to take my EP for a drive at really fast speeds! ;)

STP03BlueSI
05-01-2004, 10:01 AM
wow...that video gives me mad wood...mmmmm wheres my girl!:D

I WANT THOSE 2004 RECAROS!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D ...damn..I will be back in like 10 min.

seattlecivic
05-01-2004, 01:31 PM
let's start a spunk bucket and then dump it on an RSX.

enecks
05-01-2004, 02:32 PM
i also really want those damn recaros. they're just normal recaror sport model seats...it's the upholstery that's special. i can't seem to find any place that sells the seat with the bright red material and black alcantara bolsters. i guess they're made especially for honda. why can't we find like a majestic honda store in japan? there's got to be a source for oem jdm parts...

seattlecivic
05-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Those seats really are to die for. My question is... aren't the previous seats released in Japan still narrower than ours? I mean, I want to fit perfectlly in the seats cause I am small. I think our SI seats are too wide for bigger people. My friends STI seats in his 2000 2.5 RS Impreza are sweet. Its like made for me :) I want to feel like that in my Si.

Satin 2k2 Si
05-01-2004, 05:50 PM
Hot Vid. It realy show what the type R is made of. Honda is jerking us over here in the US. I guess they figure that RSX type S should be suffient.