PDA

View Full Version : tranny petition

VIZHUNZ02SI
05-01-2004, 06:13 PM
check this out
tranny petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?civicsi)
and i thought we were the only place to find a petition

aRz
05-01-2004, 06:17 PM
i wonder is honda even knows about these problems....?
i wish i can show them that "tranny problem thread" and how many people are on there

VIZHUNZ02SI
05-01-2004, 06:24 PM
15 pages time arround 30-32 hits a page give and take 465 plus the 133 from the other site and god know where else

ATRIOT
05-01-2004, 06:31 PM
There's already a 15 page thread with 215 replies on this matter. Offical Transmission Problems Pettion Thread (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28697&highlight=grinding+gears)

Please post in there.

Mugen Power
05-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Has anything even happened with the petition and that long thread? Probably not. I signed up for both a long time ago and hope that this will somehow get to Honda. How are they going to see it anyway?

Adubb
05-01-2004, 08:55 PM
yo.. i totally feel you on this subject! I hate tranny's! I mean, what kind of chick wants to be a dude!?!?!?! And spend the money to get a dick put on. damn! some seriously fucked up peeps!

:looks around:....

:crickets chirping:....

:begins to think i'm on dif. topic:....

but yea.. about those tranny's.. lets petition them dumb biatches:D :D :D :D :D

k20hatch
05-01-2004, 08:57 PM
They had one going alot time ago about this. didnt do anything about it because they replaced all them anyways under warrenty.

03SiBlack
05-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by VIZHUNZ02SI
check this out
tranny petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?civicsi)
and i thought we were the only place to find a petition
yea i made this petition a while ago doesnt seem like it did anything

WikedEP3
05-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Honda is going to be a little suspiscious of that beings that 137 people from a tuner site. None the less I signed it, However in field R&D is how Honda truley builds a fantastic car. You cant tell me that out of 20000 toyota corollas toyota didnt have 137 issues. Honda will come out with a fix, it just may take awhile and it may just be an extended warranty replacement, who knows.

VIZHUNZ02SI
05-02-2004, 03:58 PM
well here is my plan
im going to call honda them selves and let them know what is up and then im goin to turn arround and print out the 137 plus the 450 sigs. on here and fax it to the bitch asses. and every week its gonna be the same thing. and jus to let u guys know rsx and type s have the same issue. so i would think that its not us. its a defect in the design of the tranny. cheap bastards. i welcome anyone that gonna help get this problem fixed

Mugen Power
05-02-2004, 04:15 PM
I think I remember reading on some TSX boards that a few of those guys have the same problem, too.

penguin
05-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by WikedEP3
Honda is going to be a little suspiscious of that beings that 137 people from a tuner site. None the less I signed it, However in field R&D is how Honda truley builds a fantastic car. You cant tell me that out of 20000 toyota corollas toyota didnt have 137 issues. Honda will come out with a fix, it just may take awhile and it may just be an extended warranty replacement, who knows.

There could be 2000 people from a "tuner site" complaining to Honda and only 1 person from the other normal (lol) population complaining yet Honda would know that they had to respect the complaints as an equal with disregard to their theory(ies) that our aftermarket purchases alone caused the failure. More particularly, there is a federal law that regulates warranties for the protection of consumers. The essence of the law concerning aftermarket auto parts is that a vehicle manufacturer may not condition a written or implied warranty on the consumers using parts or services which are identified by brand, trade, or corporate name (such as the vehicle maker's brand) unless the parts or service are provided free of charge. The law means that the use of an aftermarket part alone is not cause for denying the warranty. However, the law's protection does not extend to aftermarket parts in situations where such parts actually caused the damage being claimed under the warranty. Further, consumers are advised to be aware of any specific terms or conditions stated in the warranty which may result in its being voided. The law states in relevant part:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C))

VIZHUNZ02SI
05-03-2004, 09:28 PM
hmm i think i need a copy of that program