PDA

View Full Version : 04 si side skirts on 03 si

K20A3Si
05-04-2004, 08:35 PM
hi everyone...i got a set of 04 side skirts of a si...i work for honda so i got them for free after they put on the HFP kit..there already VBP, lucky me i guess...i was just wondering if anyone has done this...i notice there are sliders all the way down the side of the 04 EP's...does anyone know how much drilling is invloved?...can a body shop put these on easily?

Pradamuimui
05-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by K20A3Si
hi everyone...i got a set of 04 side skirts of a si...i work for honda so i got them for free after they put on the HFP kit..there already VBP, lucky me i guess...i was just wondering if anyone has done this...i notice there are sliders all the way down the side of the 04 EP's...does anyone know how much drilling is invloved?...can a body shop put these on easily?

Sorry this has nothing to do with your post. But damn do I love Adriana Lima. It's nice to see that you have my future wifes picture up!!! :D :D Damn she is boner licious hot!!!!

Ep3 No.2
05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
hey K20A3Si, i sold my 04 skirts to someone on this forum. and when he took em off they just slide right out of the clips. but you can search his car in the member rides area (bobbdobs) he has my 04 skirts on his 03.

stealthhatch
05-04-2004, 11:45 PM
i just got my ep today, i was wondering if the 04 skirts would fit the same on an 02

Ep3 No.2
05-05-2004, 01:10 AM
yep they sure do.

bobdobbs
05-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Yeah, they fit fine on earlier cars. Getting them to stay on is a little challenging. They're held on by two screws in the front and two clips underneath. For the sides, you need to use 3m double-sided tape. Honda has some double-sided sticky fasteners that they use at the highest part of the skirt, right behind the door opening. Use those. If you don't the 3m double-sided will hold for a few days and then come undone.