PDA

View Full Version : custom high flo cat...plz read

Black 02 SI
05-04-2004, 09:38 PM
ok, i dont know if this is where thie thread belongs. i am in the process of building a direct bolt up high flo cat for the ep. after it is complete i will be testing it, i do not believe it is going to throw any cel's. it is a very small high flo, and should give some good gains. well, if it goes as i plan i will be producing this to sell. i want to get some people opinions. is anyone interested? like i said i am building it, i have access to a shop that does a lot of custom exhaust work, and turbo work. if it works well, we can make as many as people want.

dave

civicSIracer
05-04-2004, 09:58 PM
i dunno man.. with the dc sport race header and the megan test pipe high flow cat thing on ebay for 65 bux, good luck tho

Peking
05-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Black 02 SI
ok, i dont know if this is where thie thread belongs. i am in the process of building a direct bolt up high flo cat for the ep. after it is complete i will be testing it, i do not believe it is going to throw any cel's. it is a very small high flo, and should give some good gains. well, if it goes as i plan i will be producing this to sell. i want to get some people opinions. is anyone interested? like i said i am building it, i have access to a shop that does a lot of custom exhaust work, and turbo work. if it works well, we can make as many as people want.

dave

If it works people will be interested, do plenty of R&D before releasing for sale. Also I am going to lock this, also I cannot allow you to sell these unless you have vendor status. PM Down the Hatch when you finish your project.

Type X
05-05-2004, 07:08 PM
i agree peking but he is discussing his ep ;)

and isnt actually selling anything yet :)

we can't limit young minds......

Black 02 SI
05-05-2004, 07:10 PM
thanx x. like i was sayin, i want to get people's reactions and see if there is any interest, and i cant do that if its locked. so what does everyone think?

Peking
05-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Type X
i agree peking but he is discussing his ep ;)

and isnt actually selling anything yet :)

we can't limit young minds......

:(

Fine, we can't limit young minds now can we :D