PDA

View Full Version : Said I would never buy another honda

ITZSIR2U
05-05-2004, 10:07 AM
I used to own a '98 civic sedan and I hated the fact that everybody and their brother had a honda civic in the city. I couldn't be original for long before someone would steal my idea and use it as their own. So I vowed to never buy another honda cause I wanted to be unique.

I was looking to get a mazda6 nice styled car but drove like crap asides from that I went to the Honda dealership to get an oil change on my '98 civic when low and behold I saw a '03 Black ephatch in the showroom lowered w/ rims. Long story short... never say never and a week later I am now a proud owner of a black '04 Civic Sir and learning to drive stick.

Si3
05-05-2004, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the site and EP botherhood!

"...never say never..." aint that the truth!!

Post some pics and plans under 'members ride' section...

-aj-

andy
05-05-2004, 10:38 AM
That's funny, welcome to the site. Take solace in the fact that this Si isn't as popular of Civics of old and for one thing, barely looks like any other Civic.

I probably get more "cool car/I like your car/what kind of car is that?" comments now than I did when I had my WRX. Not saying the WRX wasn't a better car, but still... :)

Tenacious G
05-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by ITZSIR2U
I wanted to be unique.

you don't get much more unique than the EP. welcome to the boards

the JigGa mAn
05-05-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Tenacious G

true that...makes me glad noone likes the car b/c then my car will be unique

ITZSIR2U
05-06-2004, 10:16 AM
So far I have 1 of 3 '04 black EP's in Ontario and the fact that they're a little more pricier than the coupe gives me more of a vantage point

weltall
05-23-2004, 12:51 PM
they also stopped production on them here in north america;)
even rarer

k20hatch
05-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Tenacious G

Couldnt have said it any better!