PDA

View Full Version :

JacksNeed4Speed
05-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Please help me out I'm going to purchase Neuspeed Sport Springs and have them installed, I'm curious what you guys who had your springs done at a shop paid for labor... also if you're in the San Diego area in SoCal let me know if you have any recomendations of shops to go to. I've heard everything from $80's to $400's, so those of you who know frist hand please holla back.

Mickey
05-05-2004, 01:50 PM
I paid $150 for Install of springs. $65 for alignment and another $75 for rear camber kit(done on another day) Total $290.00

EvilSlvRCiViC
05-05-2004, 01:57 PM
save yourself some money do the spring install your self-- its pretty straight forward unbolt take out - put back in and bolt back up--- just carfull with the front damn axels popped out.

JacksNeed4Speed
05-05-2004, 03:28 PM
I don't have a spring compressor (I've heard they're necessary) I also have no jackstands. But if I could I would...
The Reply's are appreciated, please keep the info coming.

chubbychu
05-05-2004, 04:07 PM
LOL! actually i dunno about other cars, but a spring compressor isnt really necessary with the civic si struts...as long as you go slow and maybe step on the spring while unbolting it wont shoot out. the farthest mine "sprung" out was like 5 inches. =o) just GO SLOW

JacksNeed4Speed
05-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Ok, Note to self: go slow with dah Spizzing. lol, thanks for the heads up.

Oh I talked to a local shop PANN AUTO, SD (http://pannauto.com) that specializes in Honda/Acura's the dude on the phone said $100 for the spring install $80 for the front and rear alignment : ) now if can just find the right chamber kit (if I even need one with the mild lowering the Neuspeed-Sport-Springs does). But hey like I said 1st person testimonials are very welcome! Thanks guys.