PDA

View Full Version : progress rear sway + HKS exhuast

LiLxKeNnY
05-05-2004, 04:53 PM
i ahve the hks + rsx sway rite now ... but i wanna upgrade to the progress rear sway ... i was wondering if any of you have it, and does it clear??? im lowered like 2 in. so my control arms are pretty low ... i dont know if i can get this sway bar ... but im curious if i could ... I WANT THICKER BAR!!!

TezGari
05-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by LiLxKeNnY
i ahve the hks + rsx sway rite now ... but i wanna upgrade to the progress rear sway ... i was wondering if any of you have it, and does it clear??? im lowered like 2 in. so my control arms are pretty low ... i dont know if i can get this sway bar ... but im curious if i could ... I WANT THICKER BAR!!!

Go for mugen 25mm!!! j/k

I have the RSX S bar too, and was wondering how a ITR/CTR 22mm might feel? I will do the swap eventually. Im getting bored of my 19mm........

LiLxKeNnY
05-06-2004, 08:14 AM
youll need to upgrade your endlinks if you get the 25mm ... any kind of a 22mm would b enuff for me ... but im just worried about the clearance issues ..

EnJaNir
05-06-2004, 08:22 AM
I have the progress front and rear with HKS, as well as a few others with the progress rear and hks and other exhausts. It hits, not all the time usually only hear it at idle. You can either get the rear end bent again to create more clearance, some have added another set of hangers, many just live with it.