PDA

View Full Version : Mugen strut bar

GP Si
10-16-2002, 09:07 PM
Will the mugen rear strut bar for the rsx fit our cars cause if so it is my next mod i think it should we have the same suspension just four lugs thanks later:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

02SilverSiHB
10-17-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by GP Si
Will the mugen rear strut bar for the rsx fit our cars cause if so it is my next mod i think it should we have the same suspension just four lugs thanks later:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
nope

00-ITR-373
10-19-2003, 01:57 PM
So given that the strut bars still aren't listed on Mugen of Japan's website, is it safe to assume that the EP needs none? The Integra receives them, but not the EP.

That's kind of always been my philosophy, if Mugen doesn't make it, you don't need it (unless you want a turbo or something, you know what I mean).

Civicvtec1ps
10-19-2003, 02:31 PM
no.. you do not ever "need" front upper strut bar.

00-ITR-373
10-19-2003, 04:08 PM
Are you referring to EP chasis alone or on any car?
I'd argue that for some cars it's beneficial. EP, no idea yet.

Civicvtec1ps
10-19-2003, 04:20 PM
i am referring to any cars. Strut bars are a good way to start your suspension mods and though you wont see a major difference, they will help your turning.lowering springs with high spring rates will make the most difference. Then sway bars. You can feel it when turning. Your turning response improves. So... Turn the wheel and the car starts turning immediately. Before there was a sort of delay. That delay is chassis flex.

00-ITR-373
10-19-2003, 04:27 PM
I agree.

Brettnyt
10-19-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by 00-ITR-373
So given that the strut bars still aren't listed on Mugen of Japan's website, is it safe to assume that the EP needs none? The Integra receives them, but not the EP.

That's kind of always been my philosophy, if Mugen doesn't make it, you don't need it (unless you want a turbo or something, you know what I mean).

What about LED Widnshield Squirters? Everybody needs those... How about this... If APC doesn't make it, you dont need it.

jdmpwr
10-19-2003, 07:52 PM
The RSX-s and type-r rear upper strut tower bar will fit both the EP3 and EM2 chassis's, no fitment problem at all!!!