PDA

View Full Version : BRIDE Brix seats...

K20ACTR
10-17-2002, 12:01 AM
I am about to order the BRIDE brix seats and was wondering if anyone has them or knows of someone who has them? I want to get something that not a lot of people have and I have heard good things about BRIDE. Input anyone?

ssvr6
10-17-2002, 04:27 AM
I've never even heard of them. I'd be cautious when buying seats. Especially when considering safety.

Steve

miamijdm
10-17-2002, 07:17 AM
here are the bride seats...

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/17/stamp_original/101720029501565.jpg

Fizz Autosports
10-17-2002, 07:36 AM
Bride seats are one of the highest quaility racing seats, you dont see many here #1 because of price #2 because there are not many distributers in the US (in japan they are number 1, check out any options magazine im sure youll find at least one nice car sporting bride seats) .....

Prices range from $850.00 - $2,000.00 per seat without brackets.

ssvr6
10-17-2002, 07:56 AM
That's INSANE. Buy some Sparcos or Recaros and be done with it. $500 to $800 per seat TOPS.

Steve

K20ACTR
10-17-2002, 11:23 AM
FIZZ - when are you going to be getting BRIDE seats in? I keep checking on your site and it always says they are coming soon. They do come with brackets don't they? I don't want Recaros or Sparcos cause everyone seems to have them, BRIDE is a very reputable company. Also, do you have the Takata racing harnesses FIZZ?

ssvr6
10-17-2002, 11:32 AM
All I know is that they're CRAZY expensive. I guess if you have such a huge need to be original it's worth the cost...but not to me.

Steve

K20ACTR
10-17-2002, 11:37 AM
Well it kinda sounds stupid but I want to do all of this to my car so that I can get into a mag. I am obsessed with JDM parts and want put only the best on my car. Price doesn't matter to me.

Cone Killer
10-17-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by K20ACTR
Well it kinda sounds stupid but I want to do all of this to my car so that I can get into a mag. I am obsessed with JDM parts and want put only the best on my car. Price doesn't matter to me.

wow....that's sad.

jaydub
10-17-2002, 12:16 PM
I don't believe the EP is the right car to get into mags with... but hey if affirmation from complete strangers floats yer boat, more power to ya!

dustinhurley
10-17-2002, 12:34 PM

I guess that explains why you bought Skunk coilovers and knock-off Spoon wheels. You may as well be consistant and buy some cheap racing seats. Arospeed has some. ;)

IceD out N CALI
10-17-2002, 02:12 PM
$850-$2000 per seat is redickalous :confused:

jaydub
10-17-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by dustinhurley

I guess that explains why you bought Skunk coilovers and knock-off Spoon wheels. You may as well be consistant and buy some cheap racing seats. Arospeed has some. ;) ROFL!

K20ACTR
10-17-2002, 03:04 PM
First off I got my Skunk2 coilovers the day I bought my Si because they were the only ones who had coilovers out for the car and I can't stand the way a stock (grocery getter) Si looks. Second my friend gave me his Rota rims because they were just sitting in his garage and weren't being used. So I decided to throw them on. Third, when is the last time you ever saw stock seats in a magazine? There is plenty of other things that will be on my car, half of them are on order though. Why buy something if its not the best?

dustinhurley
10-17-2002, 03:54 PM
Well, in that case, cool. But if you want to start standing out, replacing the seats first shouldn't be main priority. If you have the cash, get some crazy wheels that you know no one else has. Everyone is rolling on the Rota's, and they won't get you into magazines (no offense Rota owners). Then get the Mugen body styling. Then maybe the Brides. There is a guy on clubrsx.com with Bride seats in the front and got his rear seats done by Bride in an RSX-S. He spent $1800 for font and $1000 for rear. Looks sweet ass though. I don't think there are nearly enough parts out for the Si that could get one into a magazine right now. So I would be spending my money on things ordinary people are going to notice before working on the details. Just my opinion.

jaydub
10-17-2002, 04:02 PM
I'd rather see a car that someone put some thought into, rather than one which looks like they opened a catalog and whipped out the mastarcard. Just because it's expensive doesn't make it classy or better.

K20ACTR
10-17-2002, 06:22 PM
When I said I wanted to be in a magazine I didn't mean in the next month or two. What I meant was I want to buy parts that will "eventually" get noticed enough to be in a magazine. I understand what it takes to be in one, BRIDE seats are only a step in the right direction. I am also going with BRIDE because their seats are #1 and IMO more supportive than RECARO's or SPARCO's. I mean shit, if I wanted to be in a mag right away I'd go out and buy all Spoon, Buddy Club, Tein, etc. I am just thinking down the road.

Fizz Autosports
10-17-2002, 07:43 PM
FIZZ - when are you going to be getting BRIDE seats in? I keep checking on your site and it always says they are coming soon. They do come with brackets don't they? I don't want Recaros or Sparcos cause everyone seems to have them, BRIDE is a very reputable company. Also, do you have the Takata racing harnesses FIZZ?

I decided to leave that picture till we have a few sets in stock ive been a bit busy recently to be working on the site.... I believe that we have some seats coming mid next month if you REALLY want the seats call us up.. and yes we have the Takata Racing harnesses IN STOCK but those are not cheap either ;)

K20ACTR
10-18-2002, 05:16 PM
Does the price of the seats include brackets?