PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!!! Do not order from these guys!

atl-si
10-17-2002, 07:35 AM
Okay.... It has been two days since I got my front strut bar from racesonic and since they lied to me and said it would fit (it did not!), I am posting a warning that these guys (located on eBay) will not talk to you or deal with you if you have problems after you buy something. They just want your money anyway they can get it (although it wasn't that much for the strut bar still they lied to me) and my advice is to stay away from these jokers!

Thanks for your time.

Addition info.
link (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=3670)

todaCspec
10-17-2002, 07:47 AM
i'd remeber looking at those bars, but wasn't sure about fittment. 02 Si bars are different from 02 civic coupe. the rear will fit,but the bracket/bar is higher up on the Si.

you could always give negative feedback to him on e-bay, if you felt injustice was done.

atl-si
10-17-2002, 07:52 AM
If you look at additional info link, I emailed them first about if before I bought the dang thing. I just want an acknowledgment saying "We are sorry." or "We will exchange." or something. These guys haven't said anything at all to me yet.

atl-si
10-17-2002, 08:22 AM
Hey I need you alls opinions,

Am I overreacting on this? Cause.................

1. The item was cheap.

2. It was from eBay and as my bro said, "what do you expect from eBay?".

3. Should of known better?

Just need you 2 cents.

PoRT
10-17-2002, 08:46 AM
no, b/c i emailed them too and they said it WILL fit the 02 Si. So i almost bought it, but im glad i didnt.. leave negative feedback!

02SilverSiHB
10-17-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by atl-si
Hey I need you alls opinions,

Am I overreacting on this? Cause.................

1. The item was cheap.

2. It was from eBay and as my bro said, "what do you expect from eBay?".

3. Should of known better?

Just need you 2 cents.
well, yeah, I think you are. you didn't ask the question correctly. you should have asked them if it fits a 02 civic si hatchback rather than just asking if it fits a 02 civic si. Si here in the states is a SiR over in Canada and an EX here in the States is a Si over in Canada. So they could have thought you were talking about the Canadian. Or yeah, they screwed up and answered it incorrectly knowing exactly what you meant. Don't get too worked up about it. It was cheap, oh well. But I would leave negative feedback.