PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Old People!!

LazyKorean
05-07-2004, 10:52 PM
On Thursday, me and my friend was crusing down main street, and we were going through a green light when suddenly we got hit on the side of my car!!!. my taillight went poof and the huge ass dent!! I got out and then it was a old grandma and she says that she was looking at the flowers across the street in a shop!! and also she said she thought it was green light! I got her insurance and said it was her fault and she whined for a while but thank god i had 2 witnesses :)

I hate old PEOPLE :mad:

shimmy_yaz
05-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Yet one more reason why people should be tested every 5 years. I am amazed it wasn't the classic old person stepping on the gas instead of the brake.

portugeetex
05-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by LazyKorean
On Thursday, me and my friend was crusing down main street, and we were going through a green light when suddenly we got hit on the side of my car!!!. my taillight went poof and the huge ass dent!! I got out and then it was a old grandma and she says that she was looking at the flowers across the street in a shop!! and also she said she thought it was green light! I got her insurance and said it was her fault and she whined for a while but thank god i had 2 witnesses :)

its funny tho cuz we will all be there one day lol, but yah old ppl drive slow and do weird things in their cars

STP03BlueSI
05-08-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
Yet one more reason why people should be tested every 5 years. I am amazed it wasn't the classic old person stepping on the gas instead of the brake.

I saw that happen all the time out at Publix Supermarket. Old people would jam on the gas instead of the break and end up takin out the Crippled sign, go thru the bank, in to the store...yep.

sminker
05-08-2004, 09:50 AM
Look at what happened to my 10 minute old Si 2 weeks ago. A 76 year old lady pulled out into traffic without paying attention. Car is totalled. 20k in damage. Actually works out for the better. The car gets completely paid off (had GAP insurance). I lost money with my trade in. Now my payments are $80 cheaper a month.

I ended up getting a black one instead.

http://home.kc.rr.com/sminker/accident/IMG_0027.JPG

More pics can be found here.

http://home.kc.rr.com/sminker/accident/

sminker
05-08-2004, 09:51 AM
I literally had the car for 10 minutes. Bought it with 40 miles on it and totalled it at 45.

Ep3 No.2
05-08-2004, 12:41 PM
damn now that truely sucks.
ownin a ep3 for 5 miles then it gets totaled :eek:

AzN Si GuY
05-08-2004, 12:42 PM
damn, glad it worked out for the better sminker, and lazy korean ya old people are some of the worst drivers next to ricers. hehe

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
05-08-2004, 01:07 PM
did you get call the police?
if not, you could get beat by grammy.

EtherGhost
05-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Sminker I saw your post on H-T. Glad to hear that you got another EP :)

sminker
05-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC
did you get call the police?
if not, you could get beat by grammy.

The police were there in like 2 minutes. Along with the ambulances and tow trucks. Those tow truck drivers are worse than lawyers.

George Knighton
05-09-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by LazyKorean

:'(

Hey, now. I resemble that remark.

http://members.aol.com/georgeknighton/images/summitpoint.jpg

DumbNewB
05-09-2004, 05:25 PM
If you hate old people then you should come out here to palm springs, there isn't one in sight! ;) ;) ;)

BlairSpeed
05-10-2004, 12:53 AM
I hate old people too! They're slow, OLD and just really slow. They do nothing but get in the way and slow everything down around them.

A few years ago there was an accident at a bank where an old lady hit the gas instead of the break when parking and drove her mercedes half way through a bank. I was walking around the corner 10 minutes after it happened. Damn old people. :mad:

When I get old, im going to be cool and try my best to keep up with the speed of life. If I cant, then ill just have my wife drive, who will be 30 years younger then me, of course! :D

Si3
05-10-2004, 01:01 AM
I could be wrong, but didnt flordia just pass a law that states people 65+ have to be tested each year?

I think they should make that law in every state, not only will it keep the roads safer, but it will also give the old people something to do/bitch about...:p

-Aj-