PDA

View Full Version : Buddy club advice

Duque02Si19
05-08-2004, 02:49 PM
hey guys i need ur advice bout this shit i got my buddy club kit from ebay amazing ly body shop said no problem with the fron or rear but thr skirts r too short n i dunno should i leave it without em or try n find new ones i got it off ebay so return is no option leme knwo what u guys think ill try n post pics soon

Ep3 No.2
05-08-2004, 04:34 PM
a lot of peoples ctr ones are relly short. you might wanna ask them.
if not u could always sand, and put it under the fender liner to save more room.

downhil
05-08-2004, 08:03 PM
make sure the front and rear edges are nice and thin and are flat....no edges curling. then drill your front holes and screw the top screw in. then put the rear on from the bottom first and slide it up into place.

Duque02Si19
05-08-2004, 08:14 PM
thanks for advice but these skrist really jsut dont fit in any way so what do u uys suggest i myself havent seen teh car yet but wont it look a lil funny

downhil
05-08-2004, 08:49 PM
they dont fit well, but the should go on there. email the seller back and tell him you need to exchange for a different set.

civicSIracer
05-08-2004, 09:27 PM
GRAMMER. its your friend;)

EtherGhost
05-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
GRAMMER. its your friend;)

SPELLING. It's your friend ;)

ep3_civic_si
05-08-2004, 09:49 PM
I have the ctr replicas from showstoppers and i thought they were really short too but i ono if it's gonna help but u can try these steps to see if it works. :D

1)check each side of where u are suppose to drill the holes in the front and the rear that flat piece make sure hte layer of fiberglass is pretty thin. i know it sounds stupid but trust me check both ends the front and the rear make sure the layer of fiberglass is about little less then half a centimenter it shouldn't be that thick.

2)did u try fitting the front piece behind the fender well/wheel well or what ever and slide it up from the other end. if not vice versa

3)if that doesn't work the only other way is the drill the holes in the front and cut the rear drill piece off and attach it how a JDM skirt would be fitted, use some really really really good double sided tape, and check it constantly for wear down on the tape

4)if some how the skirt messes up again then do like what u said u were gonna do call the seller and tell him to replace it

dont know if that help but mine fit perfect after grinding; making the fiberglass on the one side of the skirt that had too much layer of fiberglass. after that it fitted perfect! sorry so long thanks but hope that help again peace outs and good luck

p.s. if u need pics to help i can go take some just PM me your AIM or something and i'll try to send u some pics

a04CivicSi
05-12-2004, 04:17 PM
I am new to the Si.s and I kinda learning new things about my car so far just purchased it a week ago and so far love it I was kind atrying to decide wat I should do about the body..... And was wondering if the buddy club kit was a good choice and if it is a perfect fit// because I tell u this I am thru with fiberglass>>>> Fiberglass is shit---

EnJaNir
05-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Buddy club is fiberglass (the real deal and the replica)

soo according to what you just said...no buddy club for you